|Real Name||Svetha Rao|
|Nickname||Indian Princess (IP)|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Recording Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||38-36-38|
|Date of Birth||11 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in religious studies|
|Debut||Song Writing: Change Your Life (2013)
rapper (Single): Mute (2016)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing musical instruments|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Singers||A.R Rahman, Shakira, Taylor Swift|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Red, Golden|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raja Kumari
- Does Raja Kumari smoke?: Not Known
- Does Raja Kumari drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Raja Kumari is an Indian-American singer, songwriter, and rapper who fuses classical Indian music with hip-hop style.
- She is a Los Angeles based and her parents immigrated to the U.S. from India.
- She is a trained Indian classical dancer (Bharatanatyam, Kuchipudi, and Odissi) who started dancing at the age of 7.
- Her debut ‘Bharatanatyam’ performance on stage was at the age of 7, at a concert where Pandit Ravi Shankar was the chief guest.
- During the fifth standard, she discovered hip-hop album ‘The Score’ through the Fugees (an American hip hop group).
- As a teenager, she became a respected freestyle artist performing under the alias Indian Princess.
- After college, where she majored in South Asian religious studies, she decided to pursue her career in music.
- She started her career as a songwriter in 2013.
- She is well known for her collaboration with big artists like Gwen Stefani, Iggy Azalea, Fifth Harmony, Knife Party, and Fall Out Boy.
- She is a winner of the BMI Pop Awards in 2016 for co-writing the song ‘Centuries’ with Fall Out Boy.
- In February 2015, she was being nominated for a Grammy award for the album ‘The New Classic’.
- She worked a lot of philanthropy through her dance performances and raised $80,000 in a night. She built a meditation hall in India, built a hospital in Bangalore, a school for physically disabled children etc.
- She has been recognized as a benefactor by the Foundation for Indic Philosophy and Culture (Indic Foundation) and has been honored with the Kohinoor Award for excellence in the Classical Arts by the Governor of Tamil Nadu.
- She got inspired by an Indian singer and music composer A.R Rahman.
- She calls her music ‘BollyHood’.
- She is a role model for the Asian-Americans.