|Real Name||Rajeev Khandelwal
|Profession||Actor, Host, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 41 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||16 October 1975|
|Age (as in 2016)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jaipur|
|College||St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree in Chemistry|
|Debut||Film: Aamir (2008)
TV: Banphool (1998)
|Family||Father- Col. C.L. Khandelwal (Retired Army Personnel)
Mother- Vijayalaxmi Khandelwal
Brothers- Rahul Khandelwal (Elder), Sanjeev Khandelwal (Younger)
|Address||A 3-storey bungalow in Goregaon, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Horse riding, reading|
|Controversies||His kiss and slap promo of TV serial 'Reporters' with Kritika Kamra.
|Favourite Food||Egg Bhurji, Spinach|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Kajol, Waheeda Rehman|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Shakti (1982)
|Favourite Book||The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand|
|Favourite Perfume||Bleu De Chanel|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Rahul Agasti, Narendra Kumar|
|Favourite Destination||Leh-Ladakh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Aamna Sharif (Actress, rumour)
|Wife/Spouse||Manjiri Kamtikar (m. 2011-present)
|Marriage Date||7 February 2011
Daughter- Swati (adopted)
|Salary||2-3 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajeev Khandelwal
- Does Rajeev Khandelwal smoke?: Yes
- Does Rajeev Khandelwal drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rajeev developed the interest in acting when he was in 3rd standard, after performing at a stage show.
- When he was in 9th standard, his father took him for an audition to Punjab Doordarshan where he got selected, but his father didn’t allow him as it was a 3-month long outdoor shoot.
- During his final years, he was not sure about his career, had given up his acting hopes and sent a form to the UPSC office to join the army, but destiny had some different plans for him as his form reached a day late. After this incident, he was thrown out of the house and was annoyed with his parents, after which he stayed with few drivers at his cousin’s friend’s flat in Delhi.
- During his struggling days, he started assisting someone in making documentaries in Delhi. He came in touch with his parents after 3 years, when his first documentary was telecast on TV.
- He gifted his parents a cordless phone from his first salary.
- Not much people know that Rajeev made his TV debut back in 1998 with serial ‘Banphool’ as Maharaj which aired on DD National.
- He and his then girlfriend wanted to open a company to make documentaries together, but after she tricked him out, he borrowed money and went to Mumbai in 2002.
- During his initial days in Mumbai, he used to travel back to Delhi every 15 days, and during one of his visits to Delhi, he came to know that Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms was auditioning for their new show ‘Kahiin To Hoga’, where he gave an audition and got selected after 4 days.
- He hosted Sacch Ka Saamna season 1 (2009) and season 2 (2011-12), which gained popularity because of its controversial content.
- He had an Arya Samaj wedding.
- He is addicted to cleanliness.
- His dream house would be like “Mannat” (Shahrukh Khan’s house). He would like to name it “Jannat.”
- He is very uncomfortable doing onscreen kissing scenes. During the shooting of ‘Table no. 21’, he denied to do any kissing scene but later he agreed to do it.