Fiance: Shivendraa Om Saainiyol
Age: 28 Years
|Famous Role||'Sherlyn Rishabh Luthra' in "Kumkum Bhagya"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-30|
|Debut||Rajasthani Film: Kangana (2016)
Hindi Feature Film: Aalaap (2012)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Maharani Gayatri Devi Award for Best Upcoming Face (2016)
• Rajasthan International Film Award for Best Debut Female for the film "Kangana" (2016)
• Zee Rishtey Award for the TV serial "Kumkum Bhagya" (2018)
|Date of Birth||29 April 1991 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Divine Child, Mumbai|
|College/University||Bhavans College, Andheri West, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||She has done her majors in History.|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Travelling, Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shivendraa Om Saainiyol (actor)
|Engagement Date||17 August 2019
|Fiance||Shivendraa Om Saainiyol
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name Not Known, younger)
|Favourite Food||Pani Puri|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer Singh, Robert Downey Jr|
|Favourite Actress||Rekha, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Sports||Cricket, Basketball|
|Favourite Outfit||Jeans & Tee Shirt|
|Favourite Film||Hum (1991)|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Kashmir, Amsterdam|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ruhi Chaturvedi
- Ruhi Chaturvedi was born in Mumbai and her family has its roots in Rajasthan.
- Her father hails from the village Mukundgarh in Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan.
- She had a deep interest in acting right from her childhood.
- Ruhi’s grandfather also wanted to become an actor.
- One day her father saw Miss Mumbai Beauty Paegent advertisement on television and asked Ruhi to enrol in it. Ruhi participated in the show but couldn’t win it. However, she got picked up by the choreographer, Shakir Shaikh, for fashion shows.
- Subsequently, she won Miss India Worldwide in 2010.
- In 2016, she appeared in the Rajasthani films “Kangana” and “Pagdi.”
- Ruhi is a popular face in the Rajasthani Film Industry.
- Chaturvedi has also appeared in Hindi films like “Aalap” and “Ho Ja Zara Matabli.”
- She received wide popularity after playing the negative lead in the Zee TV’s “Kumkum Bhagya.”
- She has walked the ramp for many popular fashion designers like Swapnil Shinde, Rocky S, J J Valaya, Vikram Phadnis, Ritu Kumar, Ritu Beri, Sharvan Kumar, and Narendra Kumar.
- She has even walked the ramps for fashion weeks like ‘Lakme Fashion Week,’ ‘Bangalore Fashion Week,’ ‘Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week,’ and ‘MIT Graduation Show.’
- She has featured in the TV commercials of brands like ‘KitKat,’ ‘Reliance Mobile,’ ‘UTV,’ ‘ICICI Bank,’ and ‘Indian Overseas Bank.’
- She was a part of the ‘Azamgarh Royals’ team in the BCL 4.
- Ruhi credits her mother for the success that she has received in her life.
- She revealed in an interview that if not an actress, she would have been a veterinary doctor or a restaurateur.
- She is very particular about her fitness and follows a strict fitness regime.
- Ruhi is an active philanthropist and desires to open up an NGO for old people. She says that she would name it “Old Child.”
- She is fond of animals and owns a pet dog.
- Ruhi is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
- Ruhi exchanged rings with her childhood friend, Shivendraa Om Saainiyol, on 17 August 2019, after dating him for 13 years.