|Profession(s)||Actor, Host, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Aamir (2008)
TV: Banphool (1998)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Indian Telly Award (2004, 2005, 2008, 2009)
• Kalakar Awards (2004)
• Indian Television Academy Awards (2011)
|Date of Birth||16 October 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birthplace||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jaipur|
|College/University||St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Chemistry|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Reading|
|Controversy||In a TV promo of TV serial 'Reporters,' it was shown that Rajeev kissed Kritika Kamra and was slapped by her. That incident went viral on social media.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Aamna Sharif (Actress, rumour)
|Marriage Date||7 February 2011|
|Wife/Spouse||Manjiri Kamtikar (m. 2011-present)
Daughter- Swati (adopted in 2007 from an institute called Muskaan)
|Parents||Father- Col. C.L. Khandelwal (Retired Army Personnel)
Mother- Vijayalaxmi Khandelwal
|Siblings||Brothers- Rahul Khandelwal (Elder), Sanjeev Khandelwal (Younger)
|Favourite Food(s)||Egg Bhurji, Spinach|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actresses||Kajol, Waheeda Rehman|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Shakti (1982)
|Favourite Book||The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand|
|Favourite Fashion Designer(s)||Rahul Agasti, Narendra Kumar|
|Favourite Perfume||Bleu De Chanel|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Leh-Ladakh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai|
|Salary (approx.)||₹2-3 Crore/Film (As in 2007)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajeev Khandelwal
- Does Rajeev Khandelwal smoke?: Yes
- Does Rajeev Khandelwal drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rajeev developed his interest in acting when he was in 3rd standard, after performing at a stage show.
- When he was in 9th standard, his father took him for an audition for Punjab Doordarshan where he got selected, but his father didn’t allow him as it was a 3-month long outdoor shoot.
- During his final years of college, he was not sure about his career, he had given up his acting hopes and decided to join the army. He was thrown out of his house because of his indecisive nature. He was so annoyed with his parents and he stayed with a few drivers at his cousin’s friend’s flat in Delhi.
- During his struggling days, he started assisting someone in making documentaries in Delhi. He came in touch with his parents after 3 years, when his first documentary was telecast on the TV.
- Rajeev gifted his parents a cordless phone from his first salary.
- Not many people know that Rajeev made his TV debut back in 1998 with serial ‘Banphool‘ as Maharaj which aired on DD National.
- In 2002, Rajeev and his then-girlfriend in Delhi wanted to open a company to make documentaries together, but she cheated him as she took all his money and went to Mumbai.
- During his initial days in Mumbai, he had to travel to Delhi every 15 days, and during one of his visits to Delhi, he came to know that Ekta Kapoor‘s Balaji Telefilms was auditioning for their new show ‘Kahiin To Hoga,’ in which he gave an audition and got selected after 4 days.
- Rajeev garnered fame with his role as Sujal Garewal in Star Plus’ serial ‘Kahiin Toh Hoga.’
- He hosted Sacch Ka Saamna season 1 (2009) and season 2 (2011-12), which gained popularity because of its controversial content.
- He had an Arya Samaj wedding.
- Rajeev revealed that cleanliness is an important aspect of his life and could not be compromised at any cost.
- His dream house would be like “Mannat” (Shahrukh Khan’s house). He would like to name it “Jannat.”
- He is very uncomfortable in doing onscreen kissing scenes. During the shooting of ‘Table no. 21,’ he refused to do any kissing scene but later he agreed to do it.