Hometown: Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh
Age: 47 Years
Wife: Priya Singh
|Other name(s)||• Rajiv Kumar Singh
• Rajiv Talwar Election Commission of India
|Known for||His unique reporting style on social issues through the YouTube news channel ULLU TV.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Facebook Height||in centimeters- 166 cm
in meters- 1.66 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Political Journey||• Contested and lost the 2019 general elections from the Azamgarh Lok Sabha constituency
• Contested and lost the 2022 Assembly election from the Azamgarh assembly constituency
|Date of Birth||Year, 1976|
|Age (as of 2023)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Wesley Inter College Azamgarh|
|College/University||DAV Degree College, Purvanchal University|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (1995) MyNeta|
|Address||Ratna Public School, Rahul Nagar Madya, District-Azamgarh|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Priya Singh (Manager at Ratna Public School Rahul Nagar)
|Children||He has one son.
|Parents||Father- Pradyumna Narayan Singh
Mother- Name Not known
|Car Collection||Maruti Suzuki WagonR|
• Cash: Rs. 50,000
• Deposits in Banks, Financial Institutions, and Non-Banking Financial Companies: Rs. 35,545
• LIC or other insurance Policies: Rs. 31,608
• Motor Vehicles: Rs. 3,58,000
• Agricultural Land: Rs. 20,00,000
Note: The given estimates of movable and immovable assets are according to the year 2019. It excludes the assets owned by his wife and dependents (minor). MyNeta
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 24,75,153
Note: The net worth was for the fiscal year 2019. It excludes the net worth of his wife and dependents (minors). MyNeta
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajeev Talwar
- Rajeev Talwar is an Indian politician, YouTuber, and teacher.
- He grew up in Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- In 2002, he opened a school, Ratna Public School, in Rahulnagar, Mauja, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, where he started teaching underprivileged children for free.
- In 2015, the students of Ratna Public School were found using foul language at an event following which Rajeev was sent to jail for making children of his school learn abusive language. After he was released from the jail, he handed-over the school’s management to his wife, Priya, and started a YouTube channel, Ullu TV; the YouTube channel has more than 237K subscribers. India Today
- Soon, Rajeev Talwar became popular for doing journalism with his unique style of using abusive language. In his videos, he targets corrupt politicians and various social evils.
- In 2019, he contested the Lok Sabha election from the Azamgarh constituency and received 2204 votes against the Samajwadi Party candidate Akhilesh Yadav who got 621578 votes.
- In 2022, he contested the Uttar Pradesh assembly elections from the Azamgarh constituency as an Independent candidate and received 604 votes against the Samajwadi Party candidate Durga Prasad Yadav who received 100,813 votes.
- On 21 June 2022, on the occasion of International Day of Yoga, he asked a question from Azamgarh’s SSP Sudhir Kumar Singh in front of a gathering of more than 500 people following which he had to spend 30 hours in a police station.
- On 10 December 2022, Kotwali Police Station registered cases against Rejeev Talwar under sections 143, 147, 323, 307, 504, 506, 427, 332, 333, 353, 186, 188, 153, and 269 of the IPC.
- In his videos, Rajeev Talwar is often spotted saying ‘Rajeev never works for free.’