Father: Manmohan Khanvilkar
Age: 43 Years
|Real name||Rajlaxmi Khanvilkar|
|Profession(s)||Former Indian Model and Entrepreneur|
|Famous For||Being the ex-wife of the Bollywood Actor Rahul Roy|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height IMDB||in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
in feet & inches- 5′ 8½”
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Ash Blonde|
|Date of Birth||14 October 1976 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||43 Years|
|College/University||Mithibai College, Vile Parle in Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma IMDB|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Samir Soni (1996)
• Rahul Roy (1998)
|Marriage Date||• First marriage: Year 1996
• Second marriage: 2000-2014
|Husband/Spouse||• Samir Soni, Actor (For seven months in 1996)
• Rahul Roy, Actor (2000-2014)
|Parents||Father- Manmohan Khanvilkar (Interior Decorator, Builder, and Architect)
Mother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajlaxmi R. Roy
- Rajlaxmi R. Roy is a former Indian model.
- She was born in a conservative Maharashtrian family. She was not allowed to wear revealing clothes and act in films.
- She had to convince her father to work as a model in the TV commercial of Garden Vareli.
- She worked as a model in various countries.
- In 1994, she appeared in the TV series ‘BPL Oye.’
- She has also appeared in various music videos of Shiamak Davar.
- In 1996, she was featured in the TV commercial of Cadbury Chocolate with the actor and model Samir Soni.
- While shooting for the advertisement, they both became friends and fell in love with each other. In the same year, the couple got married and within a short span of seven months, the couple got divorced.
- In 1998, she met actor Rahul Roy in a party. After dating for almost two years, the couple got married in 2000.
- In 2001, she appeared in an item song of the Bollywood film ‘Asoka.’
- Later, she decided to move to Australia to set up her own salon, but Rahul was not happy with this decision. The problems in their married life started, and the couple got divorced in 2014. After shifting to Australia, she did an 80-week diploma in hairdressing and salon management at the Carrick Institute of Education in Sydney. She has also completed a certificate IV course in hairdressing.
- Later, she got an offer to work with the Shangri-La Hotel’s beauty salon in Australia.
References/Sources: [ + ]