Hometown: Arrah, Bihar
Marital Status: Engaged
Profession: Bhojpuri Actor
|Profession(s)||Actor and Singer|
|Famous for||His Bhojpuri song "Ye Raja Jai Na Bahriya" (2020)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||Bhojpuri Music Album: "mukka maar karile baadoo" (2006)
Bhojpuri Film: "Prem Diwani" (2013)
|Awards||Best Debut Award for Bhojpuri Film "Prem Diwani" at Bhojpuri Film Awards (2013)
|Date of Birth||16 November|
|Birthplace||Mohanpur, Arrah, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Mohanpur, Arrah, Bihar, India|
|School||Government School in Mohanpur, Bihar|
|College/University||Maharaja College Arrah, Bihar|
|Educational Qualification||Commerce Graduate Facebook|
|Hobbies||Singing and Acting|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||15 February 2021
|fiancée||Dr. Shweta Mishra|
|Parents||Names not known
|Bhojpuri Actor||Khesari Lal Yadav, Dinesh Lal Yadav, Manoj Tiwar, and Ravi Kishan|
|Bhojpuri Actress||Amrapali Dubey|
|Bhojpuri Song||"Matilagna Piya Ho"|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rakesh Mishra
- Rakesh Mishra is an Indian actor and singer who is known for his works in Bhojpuri films.
- He grew up in a middle-class family in Arrah, Bihar.
- Since childhood, Rakesh Mishra was interested in singing, and he started singing at the age of 3-4.
- When he was studying in 5th standard, he performed a patriotic song “Jaga Jaga He Deshwasi Jaga Ho Biranava” on the occasion of India’s Independence Day; he earned laurels for his performance, and he was awarded a cash prize of Rs. 500 and a school bag. Later, she started performing at various programmes, held in his village.
- Since childhood, he was passionate about playing the harmonium.
- In 2005, he performed a Bhojpuri song “Mukka Maar Karne Baad Subah Ke Bazaar Mein” in his village market, which earned him lots of praise, and he was advised to try his hand at singing. In 2006, the song was released on YouTube.
- In 2013, he started his career in Bhojpuri films with “Prem Diwani.” In 2014, he appeared in another Bhojpuri film, “Deewangi Had Se. ‘
- Later, he went on to appear in many hit Bhojpuri films, including ‘Jab Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya’ (2014), ‘Ek Laila Teen Chhaila’ (2014), ‘Jaan Tere Liye’ (2015), ‘Madhubala’ (2015), ‘Vidhayak Jee’ (2015), ‘Tere Ishq Me Ho Gaya Main Ishqbaaz’ (2015), ‘Barsaat’ (2015), ‘Jai Mehraru Jai Sasurari’ (2016), ‘Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi’ (2016), ‘Dharam Ke Saudagar’ (2016), ‘India versus Pakistan’ (2017), ‘Teen Budbak’ (2017), and ‘Special Encounter’ (2019).
- His Bhojpuri song “Raja Jawan Hum Laika’ is very popular.
- Once, Bhojpuri star Khesari Lal Yadav honoured Rakesh with a bouquet for his song “Ae Raja Tani Jai Bahariya.”
- His Bhojpuri song “Raja Tani Jai Na Bahariya” has received more than 54 million views on YouTube.
- Apart from being an actor and singer, Rakesh Mishra is also an active social worker, and during the COVID-19 pandemic, Gorakhpur MP Ravi Kishan Shukla certified him as Corona Warrior.