|Real Name||Rashi Raga|
|Other Name||Rashi Raaga|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 157 cm
in meters- 1.57 m
in feet inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-30|
|Award||Mirchi Music Award for 'Albela Sajan' (Bajirao Mastani, 2015)|
|Date of Birth||17 May|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|College||Royal College of Music, London, England|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Music|
|Hobbies||Acting, Shopping, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Sitar Maestro)
Mother- Name Not Known (Indian Classical Vocalist in All India Radio, Delhi)
|Favourite Food(s)||Chicken, Pizza, Panipuri-Papdi Chaat, Samosa Chaat|
|Favourite Desserts||Brownie With Chocolate, Choco Chip Ice Cream|
|Favourite Singers||Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Rihanna, Lady Gaga|
|Favourite Destinations||Darjeeling, Venice|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashi Raga
- Does Rashi Raga smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rashi Raga drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rashi Raga is a budding singer who mainly sings for both Hindi and Punjabi Music Industry.
- She was born and raised into a musically rich family.
- Her father used to play the Sitar in Bollywood songs (1953-1958) whereas, her grandfather was the Sitar guru of Hanumant Singh (Maharaja of Jodhpur).
- At the age of just 3, Rashi started learning Indian Classical Music.
- She has sung many Punjabi songs like ‘Nanke’, ‘Laal Ishq’, ‘Dil Mangda’, etc.
- Rashi has also given her voice in the super hit Bollywood song ‘Albela Sajan’ (Bajirao Mastani).
- She has worked in the Brit Asian Industry with many big artists like Aman Hayer, Sukhshinder Shinda, Harbhajan Mann and many more.
- In 2019, Rashi also sang a duet song ‘Jhanjar Chandi Di’ along with Jordan Sandhu.
- She is inspired by Sunidhi Chauhan.
- Rashi is a trained dancer.
- She loves doing yoga on regular basis.
- Rashi is an avid cat lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)