|Real Name||Harneet Kaur Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||8 July 1958|
|Age (as in 2018)||60 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Hill Grange High School, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film Debut: Suraj (1966)
TV Debut: Rickshawala (1972)
|Family||Father- Darshan Singh
Mother- Rajee Singh
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Krishna Raj, 27, Pali Hill, Bandra (West), Mumbai
|Hobbies||Cooking, workout, yoga, meditation|
|Controversies||Due to Rishi Kapoor's alcoholism in the 90s, Neetu Kapoor was on the verge of filing a complaint against him for domestic violence. She even left Rishi's home to start a salon, but later came back for the family.|
|Favourite Food||Tandoori Chicken, Steamed Fish, Sushi|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukherji|
|Favourite Restaurant||China Garden in Mumbai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rishi Kapoor (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Rishi Kapoor (Actor, m. 1980-present)
|Marriage Date||22 January 1980
|Children||Son- Ranbir Kapoor (Actor)
Daughter- Riddhima Kapoor Sahani (Designer)
|Net Worth||$40 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neetu Singh
- Does Neetu Singh smoke?: No
- Does Neetu Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Neetu started acting at the tender age of 7 after the demise of her father and was first seen in the film Suraj (1966).
- Her screen name as a child artist was “Baby Sonia.”
- She knew Rishi Kapoor since her teenage days and started dating him when she was just 15, and eventually married him at the age of 21.
- Though Rishi Kapoor initially wanted to marry Dimple Kapadia, after his father Raj Kapoor‘s denial, he started dating Neetu.
- She got her breakthrough as a lead actress in the film Rickshawala (1973), opposite her future brother-in-law Randhir Kapoor, which didn’t perform well at the box-office. But her dance moves in 1973’s Yaadon Ki Baarat on the song “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil“, made her popular overnight.
- At the beginning of her career, she was a bit bubbly and used to weigh around 70 kg, and now she is a fitness freak.
- Between the ages 13 and 21, she did 52+ films.
- She has done 11+ films opposite to Rishi Kapoor.
- Though, Neetu Kapoor and Babita (mother of Kareena Kapoor), had bad relations for almost 3 decades, at the occasion of Kareena and Saif Ali Khan‘s wedding in 2012, they patched-up.
- She still gives pocket money of 1500 (INR) to her son Ranbir Kapoor and calls him “Raymond” as she considers him a perfect man.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)