Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 27 Years
|Famous For||Being the daughter of the popular Bhojpuri actor, Ravi Kishan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Sab Kushal Mangal (2020)
|Date of Birth||4 July 1996 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||The Acting Corps Institute, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Acting and Filmmaking|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ravi Kishan (Actor)
Mother- Preeti Kishan
Sister- Tanishq, Ishita Shukla (Indian Army personnel)
|Travel Destination||Valencia in Spain|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riva Kishan
- Riva Kishan was born to Ravi Kishan and Preeti Kishan in Mumbai.
- She wanted to become an actress since childhood.
- She started learning the basics of acting from her father at a very young age.
- Riva received a one-year training in acting from Naseeruddin Shah‘s acting playgroup.
- She participated in a play titled “Parindo Ki Mehfil” along with Shah’s daughter, Heeba.
- Riva, then, moved to the USA where she got herself enrolled in The Acting Corps Institute to pursue an Acting and Filmmaking course.
- Riva made her acting debut in 2020 with the Bollywood film “Sab Kushal Mangal” opposite actress, Padmini Kolhapure and producer, Pradeep Sharma’s son Priyank Sharma. The film also starred the Bollywood actor, Akshaye Khanna, in a prominent role.
- The film was shot in Jharkhand for 45 days.
- Riva was offered her first Bollywood film by the producer, Nitin Manmohan. Interestingly, her father, Ravi Kishan’s debut film was also produced by the same person.
- Riva received her training in dance from Rohit Chawla.
- On being asked how Riva got selected for the film, Nitin Manmohan’s daughter, Prachi (Film Producer), said,
Ravi sir and my family has a common friend in Moin Baig who showed us Riva’s pictures and she looked right for the part of a bubbly small-town girl. She really liked the script and immediately came on board.”