Height: 5' 6" (approx.)
Hometown: Punjab, India
|Other Name||Ravneet Kaur Hindustan Times|
|Profession(s)||Film Producer, Costume Designer|
|Known For||Being the wife of Punjabi actor and singer Gippy Grewal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Film (Punjabi; as a costume designer): Ardaas (2016)
Film (Punjabi; as a producer): Lock (2016)
|Date of Birth||31 August|
|Religion||Sikhism Instagram – Ravneet Kaur|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Gippy Grewal (actor, singer)
|Marriage Date||5 November 2001|
• Ekom Grewal (elder)
• Shinda Grewal (child actor; middle)
• Gurbaaz Grewal (youngest)
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravneet Grewal
- Ravneet Grewal is an Indian film producer and costume designer. She mainly works in Punjabi films.
- In the initial years of her marriage, Ravneet, along with her husband, did a few odd jobs in Canada. She mopped, cleaned plates, and made sandwiches at a food joint to earn money, which she invested in Gippy’s music album. Hindustan Times
- She has worked as a costume designer in various Punjabi films like ‘Manje Bistre’ (2017), ‘Mar Gaye Oye Loko’ (2018), and ‘Daaka’ (2019).
- Under her film production banners Humble Music and Humble Motion Pictures, she produced a few Punjabi films like ‘Mar Gaye Oye Loko’ (2018), ‘Daaka’ (2019), ‘Warning’ (2021), ‘Shava Ni Girdhari Lal’ (2021), ‘Posti’ (2022), and ‘Yaar Mera Titliaan Warga’ (2022).
- Whenever she gets time from her busy schedule, she enjoys travelling.
- On her self-titled YouTube channel, she has uploaded her husband’s work videos. She started her YouTube channel in 2021.
- She loves dogs and has two pet dogs named Jacky and Bobby.