|Full Name||Reham Nayyar Khan|
|Famous For||Being the second or Ex-wife of Imran Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||3 April 1973|
|Age (as in 2018)||45 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Baffa, Mansehra District, Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa, Pakistan|
|School||Presentation Convent School, Peshawar|
|College/University||Jinnah College for Women, Peshawar
Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education, Grimsby, England
|Educational Qualification(s)||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
Postgraduate in Broadcast Media
|Debut||Journalist: Legal TV (2006)
Film Producer: Janaan (2016)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Social Work, Cooking|
|Controversies||• After her divorce to her first husband, Ejazur Rehman, she claimed that she faced domestic violence during her first marriage. On the other side, Ejazur rubbished her claims and said that he never raised a hand against her. According to him, she was trying to destroy his reputation gain sympathy.
• On 12 July 2018, she launched her autobiography titled "Reham Khan" and made several shocking relevations in it about various personalities. As a consequence, she faced many legal notices by various personalities such as- businessman Sayed Zulfikar Bukhari, former cricketer and politician Imran Khan (her ex-husband), Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Foreign Media Head Anila Khawaja, and psychiatrist Ijaz-ur-Rehman, for defaming them.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Imran Khan (Politician, Former Cricketer)|
|Marriage Date||Year 1992 (with Ejazur Rehman)
6 January 2015 (with Imran Khan)
|Husband/Spouse||First- Ejazur Rehman (Psychiatrist, m. 1993–div. 2006)
Second- Imran Khan (Politician, Former Cricketer, m. 2015–div. 2015)
|Children||Son- Sahir Rehman (with Ejazur Rehman)
Daughters- Inaya Rehman (with Ejazur Rehman), Ridha Rehman (with Ejazur Rehman)
|Parents||Father- Nayyar Ramzan (Physician)
Mother- Saeeda Nayyar
|Siblings||Brother- Munir Khan Nayyar
Sister- Salma Nayyar
|Favourite Food(s)||Sushi, Pizza, Tiramisu|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Fashion Brand||Gucci|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Hassan Sheheryar Yasin|
|Favourite Attire||Pakhtoon Dresses|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Reham Khan
- Does Reham Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Reham Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Reham was born into a prominent family of Baffa who belonged to the Lughmani branch of the Swati Tribe (Pashtun).
- Her father, Dr Nayyar Ramzan, was a renowned physician from Baffa village in Mansehra District, and her paternal uncle, Justice Abdul Hakeem Khan, was a civil servant and governor of the then
North-West Frontier Province (NWFP).
- In the 1960s, almost a decade before her birth, her physician father moved to Libya, where she was born later.
- At the age of 19, she had an arranged marriage with her first cousin Ejazur Rehman, a Psychiatrist almost 14 years older than her, and settled down in England.
- In 2006, after her divorce from Ejazur, she started working as a “Lead Presenter” at the Legal TV.
- In 2007, she worked as a “Breakfast News Presenter” for Sunshine Radio Hereford & Worcester, and stayed there for a year.
- In the mid-2008, she joined BBC News and initially worked over there as a “weather presenter” and went on to become the “senior broadcast journalist” at the same channel.
- Her most memorable interview was Badam Zari, the first female to run for elections independently from the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) in Bajaur.
- In 2013, she came back to Pakistan after a long time and worked for giant media houses like- News One, Aaj TV, PTV, Dawn TV, Neo TV, and In Focus.
- In the first week of January 2015, she hit the headlines when Imran Khan revealed that he married the 20 years younger, Reham Khan. However, the marriage lasted less than a year.
- Her official website claims that she has done “Postgraduate in Broadcast Media” from the Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education, Grimsby, England. But, in 2015, a British newspaper, and later, the college denied enrolling any student by the name “Reham Khan,” which proved that it was a “fake” degree.
- Her mother and siblings currently reside in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- She is fluent in English, Urdu, Hindko, and Pashtu.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- Her ex-husband, Imran Khan, was once interested in her elder sister, Salma Nayyar, in the 1990s.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡