|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Web Series: Yeh Meri Family (TVF Series)
|Date of Birth||5 June 2002|
|Age (as in 2020)||17 Years|
|Birthplace||Thane, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Thane, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard|
|Hobbies||Singing and Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Manoj Pillai
Mother- Sheeja Pillai
|Siblings||She has no siblings.|
|Food||Malayali Food - rice, sambar, and fish|
|Actor(s)||Irrfan Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
|Colour(s)||Olive Green, Mustard Yellow, and Black|
|Desserts||Pastries, Rasmalai, and Macroons|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Revathi Pillai
- Revathi Pillai was born and brought up in Thane, Maharashtra.
- Pillai never thought of becoming an actor instead wanted to be an automobile engineer.
- Though Revathi was not interested to make a career in acting, her brother wanted her to become an actress. For this, he often took her for the auditions of different shows but Revathi went there crying.
- In 2018, she appeared in TVF’s “Yeh Meri Family” where she played the role of Vidya.
- In 2019, she appeared in The Viral Fever (TVF) web series “Kota Factory” in which she played the role of Vartika Ratawal.
- At the beginning of her career, Revathi was an introvert and did not interact much with her fellow cast in “Yeh Meri Family (2018).”
- Pillai hates curd so much that she couldn’t even bear the smell of it. She had to do a scene in ‘Kota Factory,’ where Vaibhav (Mayur More) feeds Vartika (her) curd. Describing that moment, she says-
I hate Dahi and I have to have it for Vaibhav. I told my Assitant director about it and then we replaced Curd with Mayonnaise. We had locked for mayonnaise but Mayur was unaware about it. And the next day in the Dahi box there is mayonnaise, and when we shot for the scene next day Mayur went behind and he throws up Mayonnaise and I was like why I did this. And then I told my director that I will have Dahi only on one condition when Dahi has got too much concentration of sugar on it and I cannot even stand the smell of curd.”