|Full Name||Rex Rajkumar Singh|
|Famous For||Taking 10 wickets in an Innings|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Medium Golden Brown|
|Batting Style||Left-hand batsman|
|Bowling Style||Left-arm medium-fast|
|Date of Birth||30 August 2000 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||19 Years|
|Birthplace||Imphal, Manipur, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Imphal, Manipur, India|
|Educational Qualification||High School (Dropped Out)|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Truck Driver)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Rex has 2 siblings.|
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||James Anderson, Wasim Akram|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rex Singh
- He was born to a bus driver and had to deal with economic issues in his childhood.
- At the age of 10, he used to go to taekwondo classes and next to his class was a huge ground where teams played cricket tournaments. Rex often used to skip the taekwondo classes to watch them play cricket.
- Initially, he used to play cricket with a tennis ball and was only introduced with the leather ball at the Under-14 level in 2014-15.
- He got a five-wicket haul in his first match against Bihar Under-16.
- He had his Class 12 exams in 2017, but he wasn’t able to give them because he was playing in Affiliate and Associates Tournament. In an interview, he said that he hopes that he would complete his studies one day.
- On 1 November 2018, he made his first-class-debut for Manipur against Sikkim at Kolkata.
- In an interview, when asked about his journey and dreams, he said,
It was difficult, and I don’t know how my parents managed it. For me, it’s not about money. This is an opportunity to play at a higher level against top teams. It’s the same for my teammates as well. I want to be famous and play for India.
- On 11 December 2018, he took ten wickets in an innings against Arunachal Pradesh in Cooch Behar Trophy.