|Real Name||Rinzing Denzongpa|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 198 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Gangtok, Sikkim|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Canadian International School, Bengaluru|
|College||Richmond, The American International University, London|
|Family||Father- Danny Denzongpa (Actor)
Mother- Gawa Denzongpa
Sister- Pema Denzongpa
|Address/Residence||A Bungalow in Juhu, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Gymming, martial arts, travelling|
|Favourite Actor||Tiger Shroff|
|Favourite Film||The Expendables|
|Cars Collection||Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Mercedes-Benz
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Gabriela Bertante (Brazilian Model)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rinzing Denzongpa
- Does Rinzing Denzongpa smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rinzing Denzongpa drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Rinzing was born into an aristocratic and film background family.
- His father, Danny Denzongpa, is a legendary Bollywood villain.
- His mother, Gawa Denzongpa, is the last heiress in the Chogyal dynasty of rulers who ruled sections of Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya.
- He never really thought of becoming an actor, but after he watched Tiger Shroff shooting for his debut film ‘Heropanti’ (2014), he started thinking about being an actor.
- Tiger Shroff helped him in his bodybuilding, acting and dancing skills.
- When his father Danny came to know about his acting ambitions, Danny encouraged him but made it clear that he is not going to launch him.
- He is the franchise owner of popular French fashion company, ‘Hermès.’
- Though he lives with his family in Mumbai, during the rainy season his family spends their holidays in Sikkim every year.
- He is a sports car enthusiast.
- In September 2017, he met with an accident near the gate of Amitabh Bachchan’s Juhu residence ‘Jalsa.’ Though his car suffered huge damage as it collided with another vehicle, he luckily escaped unhurt.
- He is all set to make his Bollywood debut with a Sajid Nadiadwala film.