Shraddha Kapoor Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Height: 5' 5"
Age: 36 Years
Education: High School
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx,)||34-25-34
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 March 1987|
|Age (as of 2023)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|College||Boston University, USA (dropped)|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Debut||Film Debut: Teen Patti (2010)
|Family||Father- Shakti Kapoor (Actor)
Mother- Shivangi Kolhapure (Actress)
Brother- Siddhanth Kapoor (Actor, Director)
|Address||7th Floor, Palm Beach, Gandhigram Road, Juhu, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Collecting shoes, cooking, reading|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: Eating, Traveling to unusual places, Trying out adventures
Dislikes: Ketchup, Dad playing a villain in films, People making fun of her dad
|Controversies||• In 2014, photographers boycotted her during the success party of Ek Villain, due to her bad behavior with the press media during the promotions of Ek Villain.
• In September 2020, her name appeared in a drug pedaling case during the investigation by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in the wake of Sushant Singh Rajput's death case. The NCB summoned her on the basis of WhatsApp chats found in the mobile phone of talent agent Jaya Saha, a former talent manager of Sushant Singh Rajput. Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, and Rakul Preet Singh were also summoned by the NCB in the same case. NDTV
|Food||Fish Curry, Rawa Fried Fish, Khow Suey, Jalebi|
|Actor||Shakti Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Edward Norton|
|Actress||Waheeda Rehman, Nutan, Padmini Kolhapure, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Natalie Portman|
|Film||Bollywood: Pyaasa (1957)
Hollywood: The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Central Station (1998), The Godfather (1972), Monster (2003), Boys Don't Cry (1999)
|Song||With the Sunshine By Ocean Drive|
|Books||Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, Harry Potter (Literary Series) by J. K. Rowling|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Aditya Roy Kapur (Actor)
Rohan Shrestha (Photographer)
|Car Collection||Mercedes ML SUV|
|Salary (approx.)||4 crore/film (INR)
|Net Worth (approx.)||$3 million
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shraddha Kapoor
- Does Shraddha Kapoor smoke?: Yes
- Does Shraddha Kapoor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shraddha is half Marathi half Punjabi as her father Shakti Kapoor is a Punjabi and her mother Shivangi is a Marathi.
- She was a tomboyish girl in childhood.
- She was a scholar and scored around 95% in her 12th standard exams.
- In her school days, she was good at almost everything- academics, dancing, singing, drama, sports & other school activities.
- Her elder brother, Siddhanth was very protective for Shraddha when they were in school.
- When she was 16 years old, Salman Khan offered her a role after he saw her play at the Boston University, but at that time she was not ready for acting.
- She had a huge crush on Hrithik Roshan which started when she saw his debut film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000). She used to collect Hrithik’s photos and stick them onto the walls of her room.
- She never wanted to become an actress until a production house approached her.
- She is a trained singer; her mother and maternal grandfather are also trained classical singers.
- She is fond of collecting shoes.
- She idolizes actress Sridevi.
- She is addicted to tea.
- She is addicted to shopping online.
- She is a certified Scuba Diver.
- She has Hypermetropia (long-sightedness), wears spectacles at home and uses contact lenses otherwise.
- She loves to grow roses, aloe vera, hibiscus, tulsi, money plant, poinsettia, bougainvillea, mogra and many other home-grown plants.
- She is scared of lightning.
- Shraddha & Tiger Shroff were classmates in school while Krishna Shroff (Tiger’s sister) and Athiya Shetty were Shraddha’s juniors in the same school.