|Real Name||Rohit KaduDeshmukh|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Producer, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|School||BMCC, Pune (HSC)|
|College/University||University of Cambridge, England (BBA Graduate)
Stanford University Graduate School of Business, California (Pursuing MBA 2017-2019)
|Educational Qualification||BBA Graduate
|Debut||Film: Vajau Ka (1995, as child actor)
Tiger Zinda Hai (2017)
|Family||Father- Hridaynath KaduDeshmukh (Entrepreneur)
Mother- Annapurna KaduDeshmukh (Homemaker & Entrepreneur)
Brother- Rohan KaduDeshmukh (Model)
Grandfather- Dattatray KaduDeshmukh (Landlord & Entrepreneur)
Grandmother- Usha Chavan (Actress)
|Address||Bungalow No. 31, Padmadarshan Society, Near Treasure Park, Satara Road, Pune
Farmhouses in Lonavala and Mahabaleshwar
A house in downtown, Dubai
|Hobbies||Travelling, Playing golf|
|Favourite Food||Biryani, Chinese, Continental, Italian, and Mexican cuisine|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Govinda|
|Favourite Actresses||Alia Bhatt, Harshaali Malhotra|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bajrangi Bhaijaan, 2 States|
|Favourite Songs(s)||Sau Dard Hai, Jeena Jeena, Haawayein|
|Favourite Perfume(s)||Gucci, Versace|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Yellow, Blue|
|Favourite Restaurant||Zuma in Dubai|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Singapore, Dubai, London, Scotland, Mexico, Paris|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Car Collection||Porsche Boxster, BMW X6, Audi Q7, Bentley, Mercedes G Wagon
|Bike Collection||Suzuki Gsx600r, Suzuki Hayabusa, CBR 600rr|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$90 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohit KaduDeshmukh
- Does Rohit KaduDeshmukh smoke?: No
- Does Rohit KaduDeshmukh drink alcohol?: No
- Rohit was born into an elite Marathi family as his grandmother, Usha Chavan, is was a renowned Marathi actress, and his grandfather, Dattatray KaduDeshmukh was a landlord and owned more than 25 acres of land in Pune.
- Dada Kondke always wished to adopt Rohit because of his cuteness. Dada used to engage a lot of quality time playing with him.
- Rohit started a firm named “Uniseller” which is into trading & import export internationally. He started the firm with a vision to build a strong business relation globally by making the unavailable things available anywhere all over the world.
- Uniseller is a rapidly growing firm and has tie-ups with various companies in Japan, Dubai, Russia, and London for importing and exporting electronic gadgets, robots, gold, diamonds, precious stones, etc.
- He considers alphabet “U” as lucky for him and is very close to his heart. He wanted his company’s name to start with “U” and hence he named his company as “Uniseller”, which means one seller.
- Uniseller – India has a major share in exporting dry fruits and Kashmiri saffron to Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- In late 2017, he took the charge as CEO of “Abhinay Chitra”, which is a film production house of his grandmother.
- He also looks after his family’s construction business and has taken major steps in his family business.