|Nickname||Ron Bollywood Shaadis|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Kavita Kaushik|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||5 July|
|School||St. Columba’s School, New Delhi|
|College/University||Hindu College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in English Honours LinkedIn|
|Tattoo||He has got a tattoo inked on his right bicep.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||27 January 2017 (Friday)
|Marriage Place||Shiv Parvati Temple in Kedarnath|
|Wife/Spouse||Kavita Kaushik (Actor)
|Siblings||Brother- Vishhaakh (Younger, Dentist)
|Car Collection||Red Audi
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ronnit Biswas
- Ronnit Biswas is an Indian businessman and husband of the Indian television actress Kavita Kaushik.
- He was born and brought up in Delhi. He lost his parents when he was too young.
- He started working in an event management company in 2005. After working there for two years, he started working at Innovations India Advertising and Events Pvt. Ltd. as operations head.
- He then worked at Pegasus Conference Services Pvt. Ltd. in Mumbai as a branch head. He has also worked with a few more private companies, like MangOrange Productions, Pine Tree Pictures Pvt. Ltd., and Transhuman Collective.
- He joined Team Kavita Kaushik as operations head in 2018.
- He owns a cat and a few dogs and loves to spend with his pets.
- He is a religious person and a devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- In an interview, when his wife Kavita was asked about having kids, she said,
I don’t want to be unfair to the child. If I have a child in my 40s, by the time my child would be 20, we would’ve touched our old age. I don’t want our child to take care of old parents in his/her 20s.” FilmiBeat
- In 2020, Kavita Kaushik shared an incident when her husband Ronnit scolded her, she tweeted,
Twitter pe india ka beeda uthaane waale aksar real life mei sirf horn bajaate hai aur paan chabaate hue ghoortey hai, let an ambulance pass pls. P.s- I’ve got scolded on the road by the hubby for being a wannabe cinematographer.”