|Famous For||Being the wife of Rana Daggubati|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|College/University||• Rachna Sansad, Mumbai
• Chelsea University of Art and Design, London
|Educational Qualification||• Diploma in interior designing
• MA The News Minute
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Cooking, Reading Books, and Writing Blogs|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||12 May 2020|
|Marriage Date||8 August 2020|
|Marriage Place||Ramanaidu Studios, Hyderabad
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rana Daggubati (Actor)|
|Parents||Father- Suresh Bajaj
Mother- Bunty Bajaj (Owner of the jewellery brand ‘Krsala')
|Siblings||Brother- Samarth Bajaj
Some Lesser Known Facts About Miheeka Bajaj
- Miheeka Bajaj is an interior designer and the owner of an event management company.
- She was born in Hyderabad, and later, she shifted to Mumbai for higher studies.
- Her brother, Samarth is married to Sasha who is the sister of the famous Indian fashion designer, Kunal Rawal.
- Miheeka owns an event management and décor company, ‘Dew Drop Design Studio’ in Mumbai.
- In an interview, she talked about her interest in the interior decoration, she said,
Décor is something I grew up seeing; it’s more or less etched in my subconscious. For a creative person there can’t be a better field of work to be involved in, because you get to move on to new projects in a very short span of time, thus getting to do something new and exciting very often.”
- As per her social media account, she writes a blog called ‘Pixie Dust.’
- She is a dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- She is good friends with the Bollywood actress, Sonam Kapoor.
- On 20 May 2020, Miheeka and Rana Daggubati had a small Roka ceremony at the memorial of the late legendary producer, D Ramanaidu, at Ramanaidu Film Studios in Hyderabad. Later, at the same place, they got married to each other on 8 August 2020.