Net Worth: ₹4,710 Crore
Height: 5' 3"
Age: 27 Years
|Full Name||Isha Mukesh Ambani|
|Profession||Entrepreneur (Director at Reliance Jio Infocomm and Reliance Retail)|
|Famous For||Being the daughter of Mukesh Ambani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, India|
|College/University||Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.
Stanford Graduate School of Business, California, U.S.
|Educational Qualification(s)||Graduation in Psychology and South Asian studies from Yale University
MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business
|Caste||Vaishya (Gujarati Modh Bania)|
|Address||Antilia, Altamount Road, Cumballa Hill, South Mumbai, India|
|Hobbies||Playing Piano, Listening to Music|
|Role Model(s)||Sheryl Sandberg (Chief Operating Officer of Facebook), Indra Nooyi (PepsiCo CEO), Laurene Powell Jobs (the founder of Emerson Collective) and her father Mukesh Ambani|
|Relationships & More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Anand Piramal (Executive Director of the Piramal Group)|
|Husband/Spouse||Anand Piramal (m. 2018-present)
|Engagement Date||7 May 2018|
|Engagement Place||Antilla, Mumbai|
|Marriage Date||12 December 2018|
|Marriage Place||Antilla, Mumbai|
|Parents||Father- Mukesh Ambani (Chairman & Managing Director at Reliance Industries Limited)
Mother- Nita Ambani (Chairperson & Founder at Reliance Foundation)
|Grandparents||Garndfather- Dhirubhai Ambani (Indian Business Tycoon)
Grandmother- Kokilaben Ambani
|Uncle & Aunt||Uncle- Anil Ambani (Chairman of Reliance Infrastructure)
Aunt- Tina Ambani (Former Indian Film Actress)
|Siblings||Brothers- Akash Ambani (twin brother), Anant Ambani (younger)- Images in the Parents' Section
|Cousin(s)||Jai Anshul Ambani (born, 1996), Jai Anmol Ambani
|Cars Collection||Range Rover, Porsche, Mercedes Benz, Mini Cooper and Bentley|
|Assets/Properties||She bought a luxury house in 2015 in Mumbai worth ₹52.8 Crores|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹4,710 crore (as in 2008)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isha Ambani
- Does Isha Ambani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Isha Ambani drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born into the richest family of India- The Ambani Family in Mumbai, India.
- Isha is the only daughter of Nita and Mukesh Ambani.
- Akash Ambani is her twin brother.
- In 2008, Forbes listed her at the 2nd position in the list of Youngest Billionaire Heiresses with a net worth of $70 million.
- Isha is an enthusiastic sportsperson and used to play soccer for her University Soccer Team.
- She is also a trained pianist.
- After completing her schooling at the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai, she went to Yale University for her graduation.
- In 2014, she worked as a Business Analyst at McKinsey & Company (a management consulting firm) in New York.
- She was inducted into the boards of directors of Reliance Retail and Jio in October 2014.
- In 2015, she was listed among twelve powerful upcoming businesswomen in Asia.
- Isha Ambani did a photoshoot for the Femina Cover in 2015.
- Isha Ambani led the launch of Jio’s 4G services in December 2015.
- Jio was her first major project at the RIL.
- In addition to Jio, Isha is also involved with the subsidiary Reliance Retail, India’s largest retail company.
- In April 2016, Isha Ambani oversaw the launch of AJIO, a multi-brand e-commerce platform offering a mix of Western and Traditional wear.
- Isha Ambani is also the force behind Reliance Foundation’s digital education program, a program that provides resources to teachers in rural India.
- Although she is leading the next generation of the Reliance Industries, she confesses that there was a time when she wanted to be a teacher!
- On 12 December 2018, Isha Ambani tied the knot with Anand Piramal. The marriage held at the Ambanis residence Antilla is considered one of the most expensive weddings in history that cost around US$ 100 million.