Marriage Date: 27 January 2017
Age: 40 Years
Husband: Ronnit Biswas
|Famous Role||Chandramukhi Chautala (F.I.R. on SAB TV)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 8"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-26-33|
|Date of Birth||15 February 1981|
|Age (as of 2021)||40 Years|
|School||All Saint's School, Nanital, Uttarakhand|
|College||Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate (Philosophy)|
|Debut||TV: Kutumb (2001)
Film: Ek Hasina Thi (2004)
|Family||Father- Dinesh Chandra Kaushik (retired CRPF officer)
Mother- Not Known (housewife)
|Hobbies||Cooking, Dancing, Traveling, Trekking|
|Controversies||She walked out of the show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' when the comedians from 'Comedy Nights Bachao' made fun of her.|
|Food||Grilled Basa, Hot Garlic, Burger, Hot Dog, Pizza, Sandwich|
|Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Robert Downey Jr., Al Pacino|
|Actresses||Kareena Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit|
|Destination(s)||• Goa (Candolim Beach)
• New York
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Karan V Grover (Actor)
Nawab Shah (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Ronnit Biswas (Business Executive, m.2017-present)
|Marriage Date||27 January 2017|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kavita Kaushik
- Does Kavita Kaushik smoke?: No
- Does Kavita Kaushik drink alcohol?: No
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Her mother named her Anandita when she was born but later an Astrologer suggested her parents to change the name from Anandita to Kavita.
- She started hosting events, anchoring and modeling during her College days.
- She was selected from an audition held in New Delhi for the serial ‘Kutumb’ in 2001.
- Her father was diagnosed with Cancer in 2015, he went though the treatment and he is fine now.
- She is a very good cook.
- She is a hardcore non-vegetarian, she always has a non-vegetarian dish in her lunch.
- Salman Khan said that his character in the film ‘Dabangg’ is inspired from Kavita’s character as Chandramukhi Chautala in F.I.R.
- In November 2021, the actress chopped her tresses and donated them to make wigs for cancer patients. She shared a video from the salon where she chopped off her hair and wrote,
And this goes for donation for wig making for cancer patients! Aur mera naya look ? wait karo yaar.”
View this post on Instagram