Age: 28 Years
Father: Mathew Joseph Thevalakkara
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDb Height||in centimeters- 171 cm
in meters- 1.71 m
in feet & inches- 5′ 7½”
|Debut||Film, Malayalam: 'Adi Kapyare Kootamani' (2015)
Web Series: 'Tanlines’(2015) aired on Sony LIV
|Date of Birth||22 March 1992 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||28 Years|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kottayam|
|College/University||• CUSAT, Kochi (Dropped out after one year)
• Madras Christian College, Chennai
• Drama School Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Physics Deccan Chronicle|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Mathew Joseph Thevalakkara (retired Deputy General Manager of the Canara Bank)
Mother- Regina Augustine (Retired PWD Engineer)
|Siblings||Sister- Reshma Rege Mathew
Some Lesser Known Facts About Roshan Mathew
- Roshan Mathew is an Indian actor and director.
- In August 2010, Roshan auditioned for Chennai-based theatre company, Stagefright Productions to act in the theatre play, Dirty Dancing.
- He acted in a play in which he played the role of Neal Kellerman at The Museum Theatre, Chennai. He was also associated with the Faezeh Jalali’s theatre play, ’07/07/07.’
- Roshan. along with his friends, started a theatre group, Theatre No. 59; while he was studying in Madras Christian College.
- He has acted in various theatre plays, including The Dragon, Kamala, Leap, The Uprising, Tughlaq, and Murder Me Always, and Given.
- He has appeared in Malayalam films like ‘Aanandam’ (2016), ‘Matchbox’ (2017), ‘Koode’ (2018), ‘Moothon’ (2019), and ‘Kappela’ (2020).
- In 2020, was roped in the Netflix Original film, ‘Choked’ opposite Saiyami Kher.
- He has won SIIMA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Malayalam) for Koode in 2019 and Cinema Paradiso Club (2020) for the best character actor in Moothon.
References/Sources: [ + ]