|Profession(s)||Actor and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||Film, Telugu: Rey (2015)
Film, Hindi: Mirzya (2016)
Film, Marathi: Mauli (2018)
|Date of Birth||29 June 1992 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||28 Years|
|College/University||St Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in History DNA India|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Filmfare|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||She is in a long term relationship. DNA India|
|Parents||Father- Adwait Kher (Former Indian Model)
Mother- Uttara Mhatre (Miss India 1982)
|Siblings||Sister- Saunskruti Kher (Elder)
|Singer(s)||Mohammed Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar, and Kishore Kumar|
|Web-Series||Money Heist (2017)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saiyami Kher
- Saiyami Kher is an Indian actress and model.
- Her grandmother is the veteran Bollywood actress, Usha Kiran. She is the niece of the famous Bollywood actresses, Tanvi Azmi and Shabana Azmi.
- She shared her childhood memories, in an interview, she said,
My parents shifted to Nashik and raised us there. We weren’t even allowed to watch films till our Class 10. Once we were a bit older, we helped our parents in the three restaurants they ran.”
- She has played badminton at the Junior National tournament with the famous badminton player, Saina Nehwal.
- Saiyami was first noticed by photographer Atul Kasbekar, after that she started her modelling career.
- She did acting workshops with the famous theatre artist, Nadira Babbar.
- Before modelling, she used to work in her family restaurants in Nashik.
- She started working as a model for the Kingfisher calendar in 2012.
- She has appeared in the advertisements of Levis, Pantaloons, L’Oreal, and Idee eyewear. She did an advertisement with Saif Ali Khan for Image eyewear.
- She has been the cover-girl of Jade magazine twice.
- In an interview, when asked about her debut film, she said,
The first time I was approached for a role was at a family get together. Zoya (Akhtar) wanted me to act in Luck By Chance. I was in Class 9 and simply baulked at the idea.”
- She used to play cricket in college and was once called for the Indian Women’s National cricket team selection, but she left it for modelling. She has also played for the Maharashtra State cricket team as a fast bowler. In an interview, she said,
I felt that there is no point in making a career in cricket, if the selection could not be done in the main team. Playing basketball and badminton as well as swimming.”
- She once had a photo with the famous Tennis player, Roger Federer.
- She won the Stardust Award for Superstar of Tomorrow– Female: Mirzya (2016).
- In an interview, she shared her diet and fitness routine, she said,
Being a foodie I am not particular about my diet, but I never overeat. Also, I make sure that I run. I usually run 10 km and on days when I feel I need to work out more, given the kind of food I had, I run about 15 km,” While shooting for [Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s] Mirzya  in Ladakh, I used to run to and from my hotel to the set. Exercise for me is not punishment because I have gorged on too much food. But I enjoy doing it to stay fit, and enjoy my food more.”
- In 2020, she appeared in the Netflix film, ‘Choked’ and Hotstar’s web-series, ‘Special OPS.’
- She auditioned for the web-series, ‘Sacred Games’ (2018) and shared the video of her audition.
- In an interview, Saiyami revealed that she drew inspiration from Yuvraj Singh’s battle with cancer to play the role of a one-armed cricketer named Anina in the film ‘Ghoomer’ in 2023.
- On 19 August 2023, Amitabh Bachchan sent Saiyami some flowers and a handwritten note to compliment work in the film Ghoomer.