Roshni Walia Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Age: 18 Years
|Famous Role||'Maharani Ajabde' in “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Debut||Film: My Friend Ganesha 4 (2012)
TV: Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki (2012)
|Awards||Lions Gold Award for Favourite Child Artist (Female) for the TV serial Maharana Pratap (2015)|
|Date of Birth||20 September 2001 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||18 Years|
|Birthplace||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Swimming, Shopping, Reading Books, Playing the Guitar|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Vipul Walia
Mother- Sweety Walia
|Siblings||Sister- Noor Walia
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Pani Puri|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Holiday Destination(s)||Dehradun, London|
|Favourite Singer||Arijit Singh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Roshni Walia
- Does Roshni Walia smoke?: No
- Does Roshni Walia drink alcohol?: No
- Roshni Walia was born into a middle-class Sikh Family in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- She is very close to her maternal grandfather who was an Indian Army Officer.
- Roshni started her career by doing TV advertisements of various brands including ‘Oreo,’ ‘Nutella,’ ‘Fiat Car,’ ‘Knorr Soupy Noodles,’ ‘Hippo,’ and ‘Vcare Anti Lice Shampoo.’
- In 2014, Roshni gained wide popularity after playing the role of ‘Maharani Ajabde’ in the TV serial “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap.”
- She has played the lead role of ‘Survi’ in Zee TV’s “Yeh Vaada Raha.”
- Walia has also appeared in Hindi films like “My Friend Ganesha 4,” “Machhli Jal Ki Rani Hai,” “Firangi,” “Daughter of Kutchh,” and “I Am Banni.”
- She is very fond of perfumes and has a huge collection of it.
- At the age of 10, when Roshni scored very less marks in her monthly tests, Roshni, forged her mother’s signatures on her report card, in order to escape her scoldings.
- In 2015, Walia bagged the Lions Gold Award for Favourite Child Artist (Female) for her performance in the TV serial “Maharana Pratap.”
- She is an avid dog lover.
- In 2015, when Roshni went to a temple in Mumbai for her prayings, she was harassed by 5 men.
- Here’s an interesting video about Roshni Walia’s biography: