Age: 20 Years
Education: 11th Pass
Hometown: Dombivli, Maharashtra
|Name Earned||T-shirt Boy|
|Profession(s)||Dancer & Actor|
|Famous For||Being the winner of 'Dance Plus: Season 5'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||Film: Cinderella (Marathi; 2015)
|Date of Birth||8 November 1999 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||20 Years|
|Birthplace||Dombivli, Thane District, Maharashtra|
|School||Shree Vailankanni English School in Dombivli, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||11th Pass from Shree Vailankanni English School in Dombivli, Maharashtra|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name not Known
Mother- Kirti Bane
|Siblings||Brother- Umesh Bane (works at The St. Regis Hotel, Mumbai) and Kunal Bane (Actor, Director & Producer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rupesh Bane
- Rupesh Bane’s mother, Kirti is a security officer in government organisation. To earn extra income for the family, she also stitches clothes.
- Before coming to Dance Plus, Rupesh, and his brothers used to sell candles and newspapers to help their mother in running the house.
- In an interview, Rupesh confessed that when other parents forced their children to study, her mother used to scold him to pursue dance as his career. He also said that he initially learned to dance from his mother and took professional training later.
- Before participating in the dance reality show “Dance Plus: Season 5,” he tried his luck in the dance competition, ‘Dance India Dance Li’l Masters and thrice for Dance Plus, but got eliminated in the auditions.
- He also participated in the Nexstar Dance Competition in 2019.
- In 2019, he participated in the season 5 of Star Plus’s show “Dance Plus” and became the winner of the show. As the winner of the show, Rupesh received a trophy with Rs. 15 lakhs; as the prize.
- After making his acting debut with the 2015 Marathi film “Cinderella,” he acted in two more Marathi films, Bardo (2018) and Sur Sapata (2019). His film, Bardo (2018) was screened at the Jio Mami film festival in 2018.
- In an interview, he revealed that for participating in ‘Dance Plus,’ he practised for 16 hours a day and sometimes even through the night.
- He had a long T-shirt, which he used to wear while cleaning his house. While cleaning, he made dance step with the T-shirt. He performed the dance with his T-shirt for the first time during a local competition and the audience liked it. After that, he started performing his signature T-shirt dance in various competitions, earning the name ‘T-shirt Boy.’