|Other name||DJ Saint|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dark Blonde|
|Debut||Drama series: Pretty Lies (International student) (Actor)
EP: Hug Me If I Cry (DJ Saint)
|Date of Birth||28 December 2000 (Thursday)|
|Date of Death||24 April 2023|
|Place of Death||Seoul, South Korea|
|Age (at the time of death)||22 Years|
|Death Cause||Complications during the surgery to treat an infection he sustained after a jaw implant surgery in November 2022 Outlook|
|College/University||Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Educational Qualification||He pursued a music production course at the Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Parents||His father was Canadian, and his mother was Portuguese.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saint Von Colucci
- Saint Von Colucci was a Canadian-Portuguese actor. He was a singer and songwriter who wrote songs for many South Korean artists. He died in April 2023 due to complications in surgery to treat the infection caused by a previous jaw implant surgery.
- He worked as a child actor and commercial model before pursuing a career in music.
- He was influenced by K-pop (Korean pop) music while growing up and moved to Seoul, South Korea, in 2019, where he wrote songs for Korean singers under different names.
- He termed his decision to move to Seoul as poor in an interview in 2022 and said that he had to do it as nor did he have any backing from his parents neither he was popular. He said,
It was a poor decision made out of financial desperation. When you are a nobody and get cut off financially by your parents for pursuing arts, you have no choice but to sell your songs and the copyrights of it, so someone else can take credits instead of you.”
- In June 2022, he released his debut EP, ‘Hug Me If I Cry,’ which had three songs titled Kill and Die, Heartless, and I Don’t Bleed. The theme of the EP was his heartbreak feeling after a breakup. He discussed the theme of the EP in an interview and said,
It is about being young and in love, and all the troubles that come with it when the love is not returned to you and you are betrayed by close people to you that you thought were your friends.”
- He released three songs in the USA and South Korea in August 2022 which were titled Oppa, Pretty Lies, and Dangerously in Love.
- He started shooting for the Korean drama series ‘Pretty Lies’ in June 2022, which got completed in December 2022. It was set to be streamed in December 2023.
- He was working on two EPs, ‘T1KT0K H1GH SCH00L,’ and ‘I see demons at night,’ at the time of death in April 2023.
- Saint Von Colucci was working as a trainee actor in a big South Korean Entertainment company at the time of death.
- He underwent an operation on 22 April 2023 to remove the jaw implants, which were inserted in November 2022. During the operation, his health worsened following which he was put under intensive care; however, he passed away at the age of 22 years on 23 April 2023.
- It was later revealed by Eric Blake, Saint Con Colucci’s agent, that Colucci underwent 12 surgeries to look like K-pop singer Jimin and spent $220,000 (around Rs 1,80,00,000) on 12 surgeries, which included jaw surgery, implants, a facelift, a nose job, an eye lift, an eyebrow lift, a lip reduction, and some other minor surgeries.
- Reportedly, he was offered a 7-figure deal to look like Jimin in a drama series.
- Since his parents had to change cities due to their work requirements, he spent his childhood in different countries and was proficient in five languages, English, French, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- He highlighted the issue of racism, which was prevalent in South Korea, in an interview and said that the institutions in the country do not try to stop it from happening. He said,
South Korea is a racist country, but unlike any other racist countries such as the USA, Australia, etc, South Korea`s racism, just like in Poland, is not within the minority of the population but within the exact institutions that should be condoning it, such as the governments and local business. South Korea lacks basic anti-discrimination laws and turns a blind eye to it due to being a minority`s problem in the country. Just like misogyny, racism is rampant in the country. That being said, I can tell you one thing for sure, I will make it, but while still staying true to myself and by fighting for what I believe is right, even if that means being hated by most of the world’s population.”
- He initially signed a management deal with the IGB PLUS agency in 2021 and later with City Boys Management in March 2022.
- His agent Eric Blake, since March 2022, revealed Colucci’s sense of insecurity after his death. Blake said that Colucci wanted a wide V-shaped jawline like most Koreans. He said,
He had a very square jawline and chin and he didn’t like the shape of it because he thought it was too wide an wanted a V-shape, the shape many Asians have. He was very insecure about his face. It was very hard from him to get a job in South Korea and he felt very discriminated against his Western looks.” Outlook