Education: Bachelor Of Journalism And Mass Communication
Hometown: Delhi, India
Age: 27 Years
|Profession||Actress, Model, TikTok Star & YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Baal Veer (2012) as 'Dari Pari'
|Date of Birth||25 April 1993 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||29 Years|
|College/University||Amity University, Noida|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication from Amity University, Noida|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, and Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Naresh Kumar Sud (Government Official)
Mother- Radha Sud (Homemaker)
|Food||Paneer Tikka, Pani Puri|
|Actor(s)||Rajkummar Rao, Vicky Kaushal|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sameeksha Sud
- Apart from Baal Veer (2012), she has also appeared in the popular TV serials like ‘Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein’, ‘Gumrah season 3’, ‘Doli Armaano Ki,’ etc. She has also hosted the show “Sanskrit Bharti” on DD Bharti.
- Before acting in TV, she appeared in the reality television show “Big Switch: Season 2,” which aired on Bindass Channel.
- Sameeksha is a part of a three-member popular TikTok group, Teentigada; the other members are Vishal Pandey and Bhavin Bhanushali.
- She met Vishal Pandey and Bhavin Bhanushali for the first time at an event organized by TikTok called Meet and Greet, held in Surat, Gujarat.
- Sameeksha, along with Vishal Pandey and Bhavin Bhanushali, has appeared in the music videos of the songs, Raanjhan Ve by Purva Mantri, Rula Ke Gaya Ishq by Stebin Ben, Sunny-Inder & Kumaar, Tumhari Yaad Ayee Hai by Palak Muchhal & Goldie S, and Tu Bhi Royega by Jyotica Tangri, Vivek Kar & Kumaar.
- In 2019, Sameeksha, along with Vishal Pandey and Bhavin Bhanushali started their YouTube channel called ‘Teentigada.’ The channel has around 883K subscribers and has also won silver button in 2020.
- She also works with some NGO for poor children. She is a part of the Samiksha Foundation, which provides facilities and take care of children fighting from cancer.