|Real Name||Sana Mir
|Profession||Pakistani Women Cricketer (All-rounder)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|International Debut||Test- N/A
ODI- 28 December 2005 vs Sri Lanka Women in Karachi
T20- 25 May 2009 vs Ireland Women in Dublin
|Jersey Number||#5 (Pakistan Women)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited Women, Pakistan Cricket Board Women Greens, South Zone (Pakistan) Women, Karachi|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm offspin|
|Batting Style||Right-hand bat|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• She led Pakistan to its first ever tournament win in both ODI and T20I formats when they played in Sri Lanka in 2011.
• In February 2017, she became the first Pakistani woman cricketer to take 100 One Day International wickets.
|Career Turning Point||Looking at her performances at the domestic level cricket, selectors named her to the Pakistan Women Cricket team in 2005.|
|Date of Birth||5 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Abbottabad, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in Statistics and Economics|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music|
|Favourite Cricketers||Waqar Younis, Imran Khan, Jonty Rhodes, M.S. Dhoni, Jhulan Goswami|
|Boys, Affair & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sana Mir
- Does Sana Mir smoke: Not Known
- Does Sana Mir drink alcohol: Not Known
- Sana hails from a family of Kashmiris who got settled in Abbottabad in Pakistan.
- She led her team to two gold medals victory in Asian Games; with first one in 2010 and the other one in 2014.
- She became the first Pakistani woman player to be honoured with the PCB Woman Cricketer of the year in 2013.
- As of June 2017, she ranks 8th in the Women’s ODI Bowlers in the ICC player rankings.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)