|Nickname(s)||Rajnish Sandy, Sandy Facebook|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Punjabi film: Happy Go Lucky (2014) as Rocky
Film: M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016) as Chottu Bhaiya
|Last Film||Shukranu (2020) as Mangal
|Date of Birth||25 December 1987 (Friday)|
|Date of Death||15 February 2021|
|Place of Death||He was found dead at his flat in Goregaon, Mumbai.|
|Age (at the time of death)||33 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide citation|
|School||Pc Sr. Sec. School, Pinjore, Haryana|
|College/University||Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts Facebook|
|Tattoo||A Trishul and Om tattoo on his right hand
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kanchan K Sharma (Actor)|
|Wife/Spouse||Kanchan K Sharma (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Vijay Kumar (government employee)
Mother- Sushma Rano
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name Not Known)
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandeep Nahar
- Sandeep Nahar was an Indian actor who appeared in a few popular Bollywood movies including M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016) and Kesari (2019).
- He was born and brought up in Chandigarh.
- Since childhood, he was intrigued by acting and dancing, and he used to actively participate in various dance competitions held in his school.
- He started his career as a model, and he appeared in many Punjabi video songs such as Purpose, Risky, etc.
- In 2015, he played the role of ‘Babban’ in the television show Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus, it marked his television debut.
- Later, he went on to appear in many television shows such as Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, Main Naa Bhoolungi, Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai, Siya Ke Ram, C. I. D, Savdhan India, and Crime Petrol.
- In 2016, he appeared in the Bollywood film M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story alongside late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. Sandeep played the role of Chottu Bhaiya in the film.
- In 2019, he played the role of Buta Singh in the Indian period drama film Kesari. Reportedly, he lost 13 kg of his body weight to play the role in the film.
View this post on Instagram
- Later, he appeared in the films Khandaani Shafakhana, Shukranu, etc.
- He also appeared in various TV commercials including Indiabulls Dhani App and Kingfisher Energy & Soft Drinks.
- On 15 February 2021, he was found dead at his residence in Goregaon, a suburb in Mumbai. Reportedly, he committed suicide, and before committing suicide, he went live on Facebook in which he claimed that behind taking the extreme step was his wife and the politics in Bollywood. According to a police officer, Nahar’s wife and friends took him to SRV Hospital in Goregaon where he was declared brought dead.
- After his death, Bollywood actor Anupam Kher shared his condolence on social media, he said,
I didn’t know about it last night, but I read about him a few hours back and immediately connected his presence in M S Dhoni: The Untold Story. Sandeep was a happy-go-lucky guy. I met him on the sets of that film only. I had about two-three scenes with him. He had more scenes with other actors in the film but he was undoubtedly a good actor.”
- He is an avid dog lover.