|Famous For||Being the Former Manager of Late Sushant Singh Rajput|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||26 May 1992 (Tuesday)|
|Date of Death||9 June 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Place of Death||Jankalyan Nagar in Malad West, Mumbai
|Age (at the time of death)||28 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide or Accidental Death India.com|
|School||Dadar Parsi Youths Assembly High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||R. D. National College and W. A. Science College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media LinkedIn|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Partying With Friends|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Engaged|
|Fiance||Rohan Rai (TV Actor)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Vijay Salian (Associate Software Engineer at Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. in Mumbai)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Disha Salian
- Disha Salian was an Indian celebrity manager.
- She was born in Udupi and brought up in Mumbai.
- After completing her graduation, she started her career as a freelance reporter with WinkBall.
- She joined Times Group in 2012; as a researcher.
- She worked as a talent manager with various firms like Media Vantage in 2014, Imagesmiths, CAA KWAN Talent Management Agency Private Limited, and Cornerstone Sport and Entertainment Private Limited.
- She used to post pictures with her pet dogs on her social media accounts.
- She had shifted to her fiance’s apartment during the Corona lockdown; the same place where she was found dead on 9 June 2020.
- As per some sources, she committed suicide by jumping off the 14th floor from her fiance’s apartment. Whereas some other sources said that it was an accidental death, and she slipped off the 14th floor. Reportedly, just before her death, she had a fight with her fiance and after that, she got too much drunk and slipped off from the 14th floor of her fiance, Rohan’s apartment. Her death was reported at 2:25 am. The senior Inspector of Malvani Police Station, Jagdev Kalapad said in an interview,
There were six friends in all. They were drinking after dinner. Disha Salian, who was also tipsy, walked to the window of the apartment from where she fell down around 1 am on Tuesday.”
- On her demise, many popular Indian celebrities shared their condolence,
Late Sushant Singh Rajput wrote,
It’s such a devastating news. My deepest condolences to Disha’s family and friends. May your soul rest in peace.”
Varun Sharma uploaded a photo of Disha and wrote,
Am at a loss of words. Speechless. Numb. It all looks unreal. So many memories. Such a lovely person and a dear friend. You always wore that smile everyday, and with such kindness you dealt with everything that came your way. You will be deeply missed. Prayers and Strength to the Family. I still can’t believe Disha you’re gone. Gone too Soon (sic).”
- Disha’s parents revealed that they were not happy with Disha’s relationship with Rohan and had agreed to their marriage only because of Disha.
- Later, there were rumours that the Bollywood actor, Sooraj Pancholi murdered her; as she was pregnant with his child. In an interview, he said,
I don’t even know Disha. I never met her in my life. I only knew about her after her death, and then later Sushant’s death, that too through social media. I’d never interacted, don’t know what she even looked like.”
- On 14 June 2020, a few days after Disha’s death, the popular Bollywood actor, Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide (as per the information provided by Mumbai Police).
- When investigation was started in Sushant’s case, various news channels said that Disha’s case had some connection with Sushant’s case. Various media sources said that Disha and Sushant did not committed suicide and they were murdered.
- In September 2020, during the investigation by the CBI in Sushant’s case, Disha’s case was reopened. The CBI started investigating in this matter to find out the connection between Sushant and Disha’s case. Zee News