Age: 24 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanya Thakur
- Sanya Thakur, an Indian actress, has made her mark in both Hindi and Telugu cinema. She is known for appearing in the 2019 Hindi-language biographical drama film ‘Super 30.’
- In an interview, Sanya mentioned that although her upbringing and education took place in Mumbai, she regards Muzaffarpur as her hometown. According to some sources, she pursued her studies in different cities due to her father’s transferable job.
- According to Sanya, she has been passionate about acting since her school years. She even spent four years performing in theatrical productions.
- Sanya Thakur’s parents took great joy in watching her perform in theatre productions and various events; however, they were sceptical about her pursuing a career in acting. While talking about this in an interview, Sanya said that her parents wanted her to prepare for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) exam as they were under the impression that the journey towards becoming a civil servant was less fraught with challenges compared to the path of becoming an actor.
- Sanya first appeared in a television commercial for the brand ‘Rexona.’
She was later featured in commercials for renowned brands including Parachute, Baskin-Robbins, Wagh Bakri Tea, and Bella Vita Organic.
- Sanya Thakur has worked in some web series as well. In 2021, she appeared as ‘Chandu Thakur’ in a romantic comedy series titled ‘Dil Bekaraar.’ The series premiered on Disney+ Hotstar.
- In 2022, she played the role of ‘Dolly Dubey’ in MX Player’s film ‘Disconnect.’
- In addition to her roles in films and web series, Sanya has also made appearances in several music videos. Her first appearance in a music video was in Meet Bros’ ‘My Channa Ve’ in 2020; Sanya was featured alongside Urvashi Rautela in the video.
- Sanya has a passion for writing poetry. While promoting the film ‘Spy’ in 2023, she showcased this talent by reciting a poem she wrote herself, dedicated to Subhas Chandra Bose.