|Real Name||Sarfaraz Naushad Khan|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|International Debut||Test- N/A
|Coach/Mentor||Naushad Khan and Raju Pathak|
#97(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||India Under-19s, Mumbai, Mumbai Under-19s, Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Likes to play against||Pakistan
|Favourite Shot||Straight drive|
|Records (main ones)||• Made 439 runs in a Harris Shield match and broke the record of Sachin Tendulkar for the highest score in Mumbai’s Inter-school tournament.
• Youngest player to play in IPL with the age of 17.
• Record for the most 50s in an U-19 World Cup history with 7.
|Career Turning Point||Scored an impressive 101 from 66 balls for India in an Under-19s tournament against South Africa in 2013.|
|Date of Birth||27 October 1997|
|Age (as in 2016)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Naushad Khan
Mother- Tabassum Khan
Brothers- Musheer Khan (Elder) and Moin Khan(Elder)
|Controversies||• Once he was suspended by the Mumbai Cricket Association on charges of lying his age, but afterwords the board accepted the results of an advanced test.
• He had a spat with KKR's Robin Uthappa during IPL 2015.
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers and Chris Gayle
Bowler: Mitch Starc
|Girls, Family & More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Sarfaraz Khan
- Does Sarfaraz Khan smoke?: No
- Does Sarfaraz Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sarfaraz became the youngest player to play in the IPL, after he was bought by Royal Challengers Bangalore for 50 lakhs (INR) in 2015.
- He and his brother Musheer are both coached by his father.
- He was Man of the Match in an U-19 World Cup match against Pakistan where he scored 74 runs and took one wicket.
- He stole the show for Royal Challengers Bangalore in an IPL 2015 match against Rajasthan Royals by scoring quick 45 runs of 21 balls in Bangalore.
- He had some aggressive behaviour issues, after which his father consulted a sports psychiatrist called Dr Mugdha Bavare, who largely helped him out of this issues.
- For a month in 2012, he played in the Hull Cricket Club in the United Kingdom for the Yorkshire League.
- He shares his birthday (27 October) with Kumara Sangakkara.
- When he was playing a domestic Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 tournament final match for Mumbai against Baroda, his team needed 3 runs of the last ball, and he hit a scooped six to win that match.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)