|Real Name||Saurabh Bhardwaj|
|Profession||Software Engineer (Resigned)
|Political Party||Aam Aadmi Party
|Political Journey||2013: He won Delhi Assembly election from the Greater Kailash constituency
2015: He got re-elected from the Greater Kailash constituency
28 December 2013 to 14 February 2014: He was appointed as a Cabinet Minister in the Arvind Kejriwal government
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||December 1979|
|Age (as in 2017)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College/University||Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University)
|Educational Qualification (s)||Computer Science Engineering
Bachelor's Degree in Law
|Family||Father- Shri Rajender Pal
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Resident Of H.No. 678 Chirag Delhi, New Delhi|
|Hobbies||Writing & Reading|
|Favourite Food||Punjabi Cuisines|
|Favourite Politician(s)||Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Car Collection||Maruti Suzuki WagonR|
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield
|Salary (as Delhi MLA)||₹2,10,000|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||₹86 Lacs|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saurabh Bhardwaj
- Does Saurabh Bhardwaj smoke?: Not Known
- Does Saurabh Bhardwaj drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He is an engineering graduate and worked as a software engineer in a company named Invensys (now Schneider Electric) in Hyderabad.
- He also holds expertise in microchips and coding and was a former employee at Johnson Controls, an American multinational company, in India.
- In 2013, he resigned from the post of a software engineer to join politics and joined Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party.
- Before entering into politics, he was involved in various social works. In 2005, to provide legal assistance to a rape victim girl, he studied law so that he could help other such people.
- In 2017, he was appointed as the chief-spokesperson of Aam Aadmi Party.
- On May 2017, he came into the limelight when he claimed that the EVM machines can be tampered easily by using some secret codes. For which, later, The Election Commission proclaimed that EVMs are made under the supervision of technicians in a confidential manner, and it cannot be hacked.
- In the year 2017, he won the MLA of the year award by Dainik Prayukti, which is an Indian Hindi-language daily newspaper published in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh.
- Here is the video of an interview with Saurabh Bharadwaj in which, he is explaining his point of view on EVM tampering.