|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, and Choreographer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (as an assistant choreographer): Rockstar (2011)
Film (Bollywood): Zid (2014); as Nancy
Film (Telugu): Run Raja Run (2014); as Priya
TV (Punjabi): Chhoti Jathani (2021); as Savreen Kaur Bajwa
TV (Hindi): Imlie (2022); as Cheeni
|Date of Birth||3 April 1993 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Podar International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||R. D. National College, Bandra, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Of Arts in Mass Communication Seerat Kapoor’s Facebook account
Note: Reportedly, she dropped out of her graduation midway to pursue a career in the Indian film industry.
|Hobbies||Travelling and drawing|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Abhishek Ghatak (rumoured, Telugu film industry artist)
|Parents||Father- Late Vineet Kapoor (hotelier)
Mother- Neena Sihota Kapoor (former air hostess)
|Siblings||Brother- Varun Kapoor (graphic designer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Seerat Kapoor
- Seerat Kapoor is an Indian choreographer, model, and actress who has primarily worked in the Telugu film industry. Seerat has also acted in several Hindi films and soap operas. In September 2022, she played the role of Cheeni in the Hindi TV serial Imlie.
- In 2009, Seerat Kapoor began working as an assistant choreographer with Ashley Lobo at his dance academy, The Danceworx.
- In 2011, Seerat Kapoor made her debut in Bollywood as an assistant choreographer with Rockstar.
- Seerat Kapoor made her acting debut with the 2014 Hindi film Zid in which she played the role of a girl named Nancy.
- Later, in 2014, Seerat Kapoor entered the Telugu film industry with a lead role in the film Run Raja Run in which she played the role of a character named Priya.
- In the same year, Seerat Kapoor choreographed and appeared in the Telugu music video titled Raaye Raaye, featuring Ravi Teja.
- In 2015, Seerat Kapoor appeared in the Telugu film Tiger, where she played the role of Ganga. Later, she appeared in another Telugu film Columbus in which she played the role of a character named Neeraja.
- Seerat Kapoor played the role of Suhanisa in the 2017 horror Telugu film Raju Gari Gadhi 2. In the film, she acted alongside the South Indian superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna.
- In 2017, in the Telugu film Okka Kshanam, Seerat Kapoor played the role of Swathi.
- In 2018, Seerat Kapoor played the role of a character named Divya opposite Ravi Teja in the Telugu film Touch Chesi Chudu.
- In the same year, Seerat Kapoor appeared alongside the American Indian rapper Raja Kumari in a Spanish music video titled Vamos. Later, she appeared alongside Badshah in the Hindi music video Slow Slow.
- In the 2020 Telugu film Krishna And His Leela, which was released on OTT platforms like Netflix and aha, Seerat Kapoor played the role of Rukhsar.
- Seerat Kapoor’s photo was featured on the cover of the fashion magazine titled You & I in 2020.
- In the same year, Seerat Kapoor played the role of Vineetha Venugopal in the Telugu film Maa Vintha Gadha Vinuma. The film was released on the OTT platform aha.
- Seerat Kapoor entered the Punjabi TV industry with her debut as Savreen Kaur Bajwa in the serial titled Chhoti Jathani.
- In 2022, Seerat Kapoor landed a role in the Hindi crime thriller film Maarrich in which she would make an appearance alongside actors like Naseeruddin Shah and Tusshar Kapoor. The film will be released on 9 December 2022.
- In 2022, fashion magazines like L’utopia and Fashion Herald featured Seerat Kapoor on their cover page.
- In September 2022, she made her Hindi TV serial debut with the StarPlus serial Imlie in which she played the role of a girl named Cheeni. During an interview, while talking about her role, Seerat Kapoor said,
I am so much excited to be a part of ‘Imlie’. It is one of the best shows on television, and we have got such a great team to work with. Cheeni as a character is really very complex and undoubtedly very confident. It is a very interesting character. It is not entirely as negative as perceived. It is just a modern educated girl, living her life who just thinks in a certain way, which has some things to it which make people think that this is very negative or selfish. But she is not negative and she really loves her family and her sister a lot. She has very strong opinions about a lot of different stuff. She is a really very genuine human being but with her own set of flaws and qualities, which has all been compiled all together.”
- Seerat Kapoor, as a model, has appeared in the commercials of several well-known Indian and global brands such as Vivel, Engage Cologne Sprays, Apollo Tyres, Mahindra Gusto, Santoor, and Intex.
- During an interview, Seerat Kapoor said that she is a trained classical dancer and a classical singer.