Shahbaz Ahmed (Cricketer) Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Mewat, Haryana
Age: 28 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|International Debut||ODI- 9 October 2022 against South Africa at JSCA International Stadium Complex
Test- Did not play
T20- Did not play
|Jersey Number||#21 (IPL)|
|Domestic/State Team||Bengal, India A & Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|Batting Style||Left-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Slow left-arm orthodox|
|Date of Birth||12 December 1994 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||28 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Cricketer(s)||Batsman- MS Dhoni YouTube
Bowler- Ravindra Jadeja YouTube
|Cricket Ground||Eden Gardens YouTube|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shahbaz Ahmed
- Shahbaz Ahmed is a professional Indian cricketer who represents Bengal in domestic cricket matches.
- Shahbaz grew up playing cricket in Mewat, the most backward district in the country, according to a NITI Aayog report in 2018. The Times of India He thought of taking up cricket professionally, and he moved to Palwal district where he joined his first cricket academy.
- He represented Gurgaon (now Gurugram) cricket team for a few years; however, he failed to find a place in the Haryana cricket team. Consequently, in 2015, one of his cricket friends, living in Bengal, recommended him to come and play cricket for Tapan Memorial Club in Bengal. Playing for Tapan Memorial Club, he showcased some fine performances owing to which he was selected to play for Bengal Cricket Team in Ranji Trophy.
- He played his maiden first-class cricket match for Bengal on 14 December 2018. His teammates consider him the heart of Bengal Cricket Team. espncricinfo.com
- Thereafter, he went on to play List A and T20 matches for Bengal. He also represented India A in 2019 Deodhar Trophy.
- He came into limelight for his fine performances with both the bat and ball in the domestic cricket. Consequently, the Royal Challengers Bangalore bought him for 20 lakh INR to play for them in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020.
- Like every other uncapped cricketer, he also aims to play for the Indian national cricket team.
|↑1, ↑2, ↑3||YouTube|
|↑4||The Times of India|