Ravindra Jadeja Height, Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 30 Years
Marriage Date: 17 April 2016
Wife: Reva Solanki
|Full Name||Ravindrasinh Anirudhsinh Jadeja|
|Nickname(s)||Jaddu, RJ, Sir Ravindra Jadeja|
|Names Earned||Rockstar, Sir Ravindra Jadeja|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Tattoos||A dragon tattoo on his back & a tattoo on his left biceps|
|International Debut||Test- 13-17 December 2012 against England at Nagpur
ODI- 8 February 2009 against Sri Lanka at Colombo
T20- 10 February 2009 against Sri Lanka at Colombo
|Coach/Mentor||Debu Mitra (Saurashtra coach)
Mahendra Singh Chauhan
|Jersey Number||#8- India
#12- Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
|Domestic/State Team(s)||• Chennai Super Kings
• Gujarat Lions
• Kochi Tuskers Kerala
• Rajasthan Royals
• West Zone
|Records (main ones)||1. He became the first Indian bowler after Anil Kumble to top ICC ODI Bowlers Rankings
2. He is the only Indian to score 3 triple centuries in First-Class Cricket
|Career Turning Point||He caught the attention of the national selectors with his strong all-round performance shown in 2008–09 Ranji Trophy (42 wickets, 739 runs)|
|Date of Birth||6 December 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||NavagamGhed, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Jamnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father: Anirudhsinh Jadeja (watchman)
Mother- Late Lata Jadeja (Nurse)
Sisters- Naina (eldest), Naynaba Jadeja
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Driving fast cars|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes - Riding bikes, driving Cars, Resting at his farmhouse, Horse riding
Dislikes- Not Known
|Controversies||• He got into a fight with his teammate Suresh Raina when Raina dropped two catches on Jadeja's bowling in a match against West Indies in July 2013.
• He had a verbal spat with James Anderson (England player) in the 2014 India's tour to England.
• In April 2016, on his wedding day, he attracted controversy for the gunshots, which happened on the arrival of the bride in the wedding hall. As per the gun law in India, gunshots are a punishable offense; except in case of self-defense.
• While doing commentary in a 2019 World Cup match, Sanjay Manjrekar called Ravindra Jadeja a bits-and-pieces cricketer. To this, Jadeja said he has had enough of Manjrekar's verbal diarrhea.
|Favourite Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, Blue|
|Favourite Travel Destination||London|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Marriage Date||17 April 2016|
|Wife/Spouse||Reeva Solanki (aka Rivaba Solanki)
Daughter- Nidhyana (born in 2017)
|Cars collection||Hyundai Accent, Audi A4|
|Salary||Rs. 25 Lakh per annum (Retainership Fees)
Rs 7 lakh (per test match)
Rs 4 lakh (per one day match)
Rs 2 lakh (per T20 match)
|Net Worth (approx.)||$3 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravindra Jadeja
- Does Ravindra Jadeja smoke?: No
- Does Ravindra Jadeja drink alcohol?: No
- He hails from a middle-class family, his father used to work as a watchman for a private security agency.
- His father wanted him to become an Army officer but his interest was in Cricket, he was scared of his father in his childhood.
- His mother passed away in an accident in 2006 when Jadeja was 17 years old, which made him so weak that he once decided to quit Cricket.
- He owns a posh restaurant in Gujarat’s Rajkot named “Jaddu’s Food Field.”
- He is a very religious person.
- On 15 April 2019, Jadeja announced his support to BJP through a tweet in which he tagged his wife and the Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Jadeja is also an expert in sword-fencing, which is often reflected in his celebrations after scoring a century or so.