|Real Name||Brett Lee|
|Profession||Australian Cricketer (Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 187 cm
in meters- 1.87 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 2½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 194 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|International Debut||Test- 26 December 1999 vs India at Melbourne
ODI- 9 January 2000 vs Pakistan at Brisbane
T20- 17 February 2005 vs New Zealand at Auckland
|International Retirement||Test- 26 December 2008 vs South Africa at Melbourne
ODI- 7 July 2012 vs England at Chester-le-Street
T20- 30 March 2012 vs West Indies at Bridgetown
|Jersey Number||#58 (Australia)
#58 (IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, New South Wales, Otago, Sydney Sixers, Wellington|
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Likes to play against||England and India|
|Favourite Ball||In-swing yorker and slow-bouncer|
|Records (main ones)||• He was the first player to take the hat-trick in Twenty20 International Cricket.
• He is the fastest ODI player of Australia and third in the world behind Saqlain Mushtaq and Shane Bond to take 100 wickets.
• He is the fastest bowler in the world to take 300 wickets.
• With 380 wickets, he is the second highest wicket taker for Australia.
• He is the 2nd fastest bowler in the world.
|Career Turning Point||In his debut Test Match against India in 1999, he took five wickets.|
|Date of Birth||8 November 1976|
|Age (as in 2016)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||New South Wales, Australia|
|School||Oak Flats High School, Australia|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Bob (Metallurgist)
Mother- Helen Buxton (Piano Teacher)
Brother- Shane Lee (Cricketer), Grant Lee
|Hobbies||Playing guitar and singing|
|Controversies||In 2006, a photo of Lee and Glenn McGrath posing with a dead deer became controversial.|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman - Sachin Tendulkar
Bowler - Allan Donald
|Favourite Hotel||El Questro Homestead, Kununurra, in Western Australia|
|Favourite Food||Wild barramundi with green mango and boab root salsa, Indian Cuisines, Hawaiian Pizza|
|Favourite Actor||Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler|
|Favourite Actress||Sandra Bullock|
|Favourite Author||Stephen King|
|Favourite Film||Shawshank Redemption, Happy Gilmore|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Wife||Elizabeth Kemp, Former Spouse (married 2006-2009)
Lana Anderson, Socialite (2014-Present)
Son- Preston Charles
|Net Worth (approx.)||$10 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brett Lee
- Does Brett Lee smoke?: Not Known
- Does Brett Lee drink alcohol?: Yes
- He began playing first-grade cricket at the age of 16.
- During the India tour of Australian under-19 team in March 1994, he was forced out of the team due to stress fractures in his lower back and to minimize the impact on his back, he had to remodel his bowling action.
- He is known world-over for his consistency of pace (over 155 km/hr) throughout his career.
- Although his quickest delivery is 161.8 km/hr in a charity match against West Indies, however, in ODI, he is the second fastest bowler in the world with his delivery of 161.1 km/hr against New Zealand in 2005.
- He has been the member of the Australian Team that won the 2003 and 2007 World Cups.
- With Luke Harriss, he is the co-owner of a café called ‘Fusions Coffee Shop/Bookshop.’
- He has the fear of heights.
- He has starred in a short-film called ‘Dream Date’, directed by Adam Rainford.
- He featured in a duet song – ‘You’re the one for me‘ with legendary Indian singer, Asha Bhosle.
- He always puts his left shoe on first.
- His bowling run up is exactly 30 meters long.
- In 2016, he has been featured in a Bollywood movie UNindian directed by Anupam Sharma.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)