Husband: Junaid Niazi
Marital Status: Married
Hometown: Lahore, Pakistan
|Other Name||Shajia Niazi Facebook - Shajia Niazi|
|Famous For||Hosting the Pakistani political talk show "Meray Mutabiq" which aired on Geo News and Geo TV Network.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55kg
in pounds- 121lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-30-37|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Brown with Golden Highlights|
|Date of Birth||13 June|
|Age (as of 2023)||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Mass Communication|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Instagram - Shajiaa Niazi|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||January 2018
|Husband/Spouse||Junaid Niazi (Pakistani Actor and Model)
|Children||Daughter- Ezaah Junaid
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shajiaa Niazi
- Shajiaa Niazi is a journalist and anchor from Pakistan. She is most famous for her role as the host of the Pakistani political talk show “Meray Mutabiq.”
- She is married to Junaid Niazi, who was a contestant on “Tamasha 2” in 2023.
- Her daughter Ezaah Junaid is a child fashion model.
- Shajiaa’s career started at Jang newspaper, where she worked as a moderator and editor in the editorial section from 2011 to 2015. In January 2015, she began her role as an anchor at Geo News Urdu. She gained recognition as the host of the well-known social-political program “Meray Mutabiq.” In February 2021, she took on the role of program host for the political program “Harf – e – Akhir” on 92 News HD Plus.
- From 2022 to 2023, she served as an anchor on PTV News. She also continues to be the program host for the social-political show “Meray Mutabiq.” On this program, she discusses political and current affairs alongside Pakistani hosts Hassan Nisar and Sohail Warraich.
- Shajiaa is passionate about fitness and frequently visits the gym to stay in shape.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Bruno. She also owns three pet cats, Smokey, Tutu, and Luna.
- Shajiaa and Junaid got married just 10 days after their first meeting. Their parents arranged this marriage. Junaid, who was visiting Pakistan from Australia, was introduced to Shajiaa as a possible life partner by his parents. Initially, they planned for an engagement, but later, both families decided to go straight for a wedding instead of having an engagement ceremony.