Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 35 Years
|Birth name||Kunal Pandit Times of India|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Singer, Radio Jockey|
|Famous Role||‘Maulik Kanji Waghela’ in the TV serial “Bandini” (2009-2011)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||TV: Bandini (2009) as 'Maulik Kanji Waghela'
|Date of Birth||28 November 1985 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|College/University||International Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS), Indore|
|Educational Qualification||MBA in Advertising and Public Relations|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian IWM BUZZ|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Keerti Nagpure (Rumoured; Actress)
|Parents||Father- Ramesh Pandit
Mother- Krishna Pandit
Sister- Ruchita Pandit
|Food||Pizza, Burger, Sabudana|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Books||“The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne, “Heer Ranjha” By Waris Shah|
- Shardul Pandit is an Indian actor, singer, and radio jockey.
- He was born and brought up in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- He started his career as a radio jockey at the first private radio station of India- Radio Mirchi (Indore).
- He has made a Limca Record for hosting a radio show for 19 hours non-stop.
- He won Zee India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj from Indore with Divyanka Tripathi and Bharat Chawda (actor) in 2014.
- He got his breakthrough role in 2009 with the TV serial ”Bandini” as Maulik Kanji Waghela.
- He has appeared in many TV serials like Godh Bharaai (2010), Kitani Mohabbat Hai: Season 2 (2010), Kuldeepak (2017), and Siddhi Vinayak (2018).
- In 2012, he left Mumbai and joined Radio Mirchi International in Dubai.
- In 2015, he came back to Mumbai and started working as a VJ with 9XM and BCL (Box Cricket League) as a commentator.
- In 2020, Shardul entered the house of Bigg Boss 14 as a contestant.
- During his entry on Bigg Boss as a wild card contestant, Shardul revealed that he didn’t have a job for almost two years, and he was burdened with debt during COVID-19 lockdown. He further shared that his situation caused him depression.
- Shardul transformed himself completely when he shifted his profession from radio jockey to acting.