|Famous Role||'Bhola Pandit' in SAB TV's show F.I.R. (2006)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 46 Inches
- Waist: 38 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Debut||TV: India's Best Cinestars Ki Khoj (2004) as a contestant
Punjabi Film: What the Jatt (2015)
|Awards||Best actor and best screen personality at Zee Awards|
|Date of Birth||30 August 1985 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||Sherwood College, Nainital|
|College/University||The Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Hotel Management Vipul Roy- Facebook|
|Hobbies||Travelling, swimming, cooking|
|Tattoo||He has a Feng Shui sign inked on his right hand.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Yuvika Chaudhary (Actress)
• Melis Atici (Works in a IT company)
|Marriage Date||13 February 2022|
|Children||On 8 September 2022, Vipul Roy and his wife, Melis Atici, were blessed with a baby girl. Pinkvilla|
|Parents||Father- Vikram Roy
Mother- Anjali Roy
|Siblings||Sister- Akanksha Roy (Model)
|Food||Sabudana khichdi, bhajiya|
|Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Amrish Puri, Dharmendra Deol|
|Film||Bollywood: Sholay (1975)|
|Car Collection||He owns a Renault Triber.
|Bike Collection||He owns a Hayabusa bike.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vipul Roy
- Vipul Roy is an Indian actor, who is known for working in Hindi television shows. He gained popularity with his role as ‘Bhola Pandit’ in the show F.I.R. on SAB TV.
- He has appeared in various other television shows including Tujko Hai Salaam Zindgi (2007), Jeanie Aur Juju (2014), Sahib Biwi Aur Boss (2015), Dr. Madhumati On Duty (2016), and Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double (2017).
- He has appeared in web series that includes Booo Sabki Phategi (2019) on ALT Balaji, and Black Widows (2021) on ZEE5.
- He has also hosted some reality shows like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Mega Challenge (2009), and Wheel Ghar Ghar Mein (2009).
- When Vipul was in the first year of his graduation, he was chosen for the show India’s Best Cine Star Ki Khoj. In an interview, he talked about his journey and said that when he began his career, he came to Mumbai and stayed at a five-star hotel. He further added that the initial days of his career were easy, but the real struggle began later.
- Before Vipul became an actor, he worked as a chef. He used to work at the restaurant at night and in the morning he did acting. In an interview, he expressed his love for cooking and said,
When it comes to cooking, it’s my soul. Even today whenever time permits, I cook for myself with soft music in the background and enjoy my alone time. Cooking is like a stress buster for me, I usually keep experimenting with new recipes and keep modifying my own cocktails and mocktails.”
- He was often compared to the younger version of actor Dharmendra Deol by his friends, family and fans. In an interview, he talked about being compared to him and said,
I honestly think that as a compliment considering he used to be one of the most dapper, smart and talented actors of Bollywood. I have watched all his movies and Sholay remains my favourite. On my last birthday, my fans sent me a cake and there was a message written on the cake ‘Happy Birthday Young Dharmendra’. This is the second time I am getting such kind of gifts. Dharmendra Sir is a living legend, a He-man and it is an overwhelming feeling to be compared to him. Someday, I hope to be compared as an actor to Dharmendra ji.”
- In 2016, Vipul was driving back home with his family when he was attacked by some people. These people got angry at him because he had parked the car in the centre of the road. Many people from the locality gathered and broke the glass of his car.
- In October 2018, Vipul got engaged to his girlfriend Melis Atici. He had planned to get married in 2020, but because of the lockdown, he had to postpone the marriage. He married her in February 2022.
- He was in a relationship with actress Yuvika Chaudhary for a long time, but they broke up after dating for almost ten years. In an interview, he talked about Yuvika and said,
Yuvika is engaged to another guy (Prince Narula), and I wish her all the best. Yes, she was one of my best friends and we were in a relationship for a long time, but destiny had other plans and we decided to part ways.”
- In 2019, Vipul appeared in the show Naye Shaadi Ke Siyaape with Neha Bagga. The show went off-air after some time. In an interview, Vipul revealed that he had to go through non-payment of issues even after shooting for four months.
- In 2020, amidst the COVID-19 lockdown, he produced and hosted a show named ‘Viral with Vipul’ on YouTube, where he used to invite guests from the television industry, and played games with them. The contestant who won the competition got the prize money, which was given to the needy.
- In 2020, during the COVID-19 lockdown, many actors died after committing suicide. The reason behind their suicide was that they were not able to earn money as everything was closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In an interview, Vishal talked about this and said,
If they have taken their life due to work then taking that pressure is unnecessary and its heartbreaking for me to see this. Surviving in the entertainment industry is difficult because what its looks from outside isn’t what it is. But I strongly believe in this that till we are alive things can work out.”
- In an interview, he talked about his tattoo, and said that
I was in Ko Samui on a vacation. A friend of mine decided to get a tattoo at 3 am while we were strolling down the street. The tattoo artiste suggested me that I get inked, too. My immediate reaction was that I can’t stand tattoo on my body. But, my friend convinced me and we locked a Feng Shui sign for prosperity. While the artiste was at it, I kept suggesting him changes like add two spots on top, make it smaller and even topped in between. I paid and walked out.”
- He is an avid dog lover and often posts photos of them on social media.
- He is often seen drinking alcohol in the pictures that he uploads on social media.
- He is often featured in various newspapers.
- He often posts photos and videos on social media of him working out in the gym.