Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Age: 25 Years
Mother: Shweta Bachchan
|Nickname||Nav The Indian Express|
|Known for||Being the granddaughter of Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 48 kg
in Pounds- 106 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-33|
|Debut||TV Commercial: L'Oreal Paris Hair Product (2022)|
|Date of Birth||6 December 1997 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|School||Sevenoaks School, London|
|College/University||Fordham University, New York|
|Educational Qualification||2016 - 2020: Bachelor's degree in Digital Technology & UX Design from Fordham University, New York Navya's LinkedIn Account|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Mizaan Jaffrey (Rumour)
• Siddhant Chaturvedi (2022)
|Parents||Father- Nikhil Nanda (Managing Director of Escorts Group)
Mother- Shweta Bachchan Nanda
|Siblings||Brother- Agastya Nanda
- Navya Naveli Nanda is an Indian model and Internet Celebrity. She is best known for being the granddaughter of superstar Amitabh Bachchan and famous actress Jaya Bachchan. Her father, Nikhil Nanda, is the grandson of late actor Raj Kapoor.
- In 2015, Navya Naveli enrolled her name for participation in the ball event titled Le Bal des Débutantes in Paris. This event was going to be held on 28 November, but she could not attend the event due to some terrorist attacks that happened in the city a few days earlier to the event.
- Navya Naveli pursued her internship at Facebook Marketing Co. at
- In December 2019, Navya Naveli founded a non-profit venture titled Project Naveli, which provides resources and opportunities such as Economic Independence, Mental & Physical Health resources, protection from Domestic Violence, and educational possibilities to needy women.
- In April 2020, Navya Naveli co-founded Aara Health, a health & wellness platform for women in Mumbai and started working as its CEO. This venture is founded in collaboration with 100+ healthcare care experts and organisations such as Cleveland Clinic to provide information related to health issues including menopause, mental health, fertility, and nutrition to its customers.
- Once, her grandfather got surprised when he watched her playing some tunes on the piano without any music master.
- Reportedly, Navya Naveli follows the Chelsea Football Club, an English professional football club based in Fulham, London.
- In March 2021, Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat remarked a controversial statement during a workshop scheduled by the Uttarakhand State Commission for Protection of Child Rights in Dehradun. He stated that those women who wear ripped jeans set a negative example to children and society. Navya replied to his comment while wearing ripped jeans on one of her social media platforms and stated that he must change his mind before changing the clothing styles of women. The Indian Express Navya wrote,
Change your mentality before changing our clothes because the only thing shocking here is the message comments like this send to society.”
- Navya Naveli Nanda is a compassionate animal lover. She often posts pictures of her pet dog on various social media platforms.
- On 15 July 2022, Navya Naveli Nanda posted a teaser video in which she appeared endorsing a branded hair-care range of L’Oreal Paris. In the video, she portrayed a corporate woman and talked about self-worth. Soon after she posted the video on one of her social media accounts, a lot of congratulatory messages poured on the video for her screen debut. Her friends and film actresses Shanaya Kapoor, Ananya Panday, and Suhana Khan congratulated her on the video. Ananya wrote,
Omg!!!! Love you, so excited for you my nav.”
- Navya Naveli remains very active on various social media platforms. She has over 666k followers on Instagram. On Facebook, she is followed by more than 73k people. She regularly shares her pictures and videos on social media.
- In November 2022, she made her podcast debut with What the Hell Navya in which she quizzed her mother, Shweta Nanda, and grandmother, Jaya Bachchan, on their first period experiences.