Shwetambari Soni Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Real name/Full name||Shwetambari Ashok Soni Zauba Corp|
|Nickname(s)||Shweta Papa Pancho Da Dhaba's Facebook|
|Profession||Art Connoisseur, Founder of Trinity Art Impact|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||6 October|
|College/University||• Rizvi College of Hotel Management, Mumbai
• Christie's, London
• Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
|Educational Qualification Trinity Art Impact||• Graduation in Hotel Management at Rizvi College of Hotel Management, Mumbai
• A short course at Christie's, London (2007)
• Studied business management at the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, as part of the Goldman Sachs women entrepreneurship programme. (2012)
|Tattoo(s)||• Inked on right shoulder
• Inked on left arm
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vikram Bhatt (2017-2020)|
|Husband/Spouse||Vikram Bhatt (Film Director)
|Parents||Father- Ashok Soni
Mother- Poonam Soni (Died in 2012) (Entrepreneur, Founder of Papa Pancho Da Dhaba in Mumbai)
|Children||Sons- Adiraj Singh and Arhavirr Singh
Step-daughter- Krishna Bhatt (From Vikram Bhatt's previous marriage with Aditi Bhatt)
|Siblings||Sisters- Namrata Soni (Celebrity Hair & Makeup artist, Founder of the cosmetic brand Simply Nam), Priya Soni Kochhar (Co-owner at Papa Pancho Da Dhaba in Mumbai)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shwetambari Soni
- Shwetambari Soni is an Indian art connoisseur and founder of Trinity Art Impact. She is known for being the wife of Indian film director Vikram Bhatt who is popular for directing the horror film series ‘Raaz.’
- In 2007, she pursued a short course at Christie’s, London, a British auction house and a leading art and luxury business. In the same year, she established her art gallery ‘Gallerie Angel Arts.’
- She spent her childhood with her mother and three sisters.
Her mother, Poonam Soni, was a lawyer, who later became the owner and operator of the restaurant Papa Pancho Da Dhaba in Mumbai, along with her sister fashion designer Mamta Sekhri. The entrepreneurial sisters first established a boutique called Wild n Whacky. After the success of the boutique, they ventured into food and hospitality with Chaat Café in 2000, and later, Papa Pancho Da Dhaba. After the death of Poonam in 2012, Shwetambari’s elder sister, Priyanka Soni, came on board.
- In 2008, she co-founded Trinity Art Impact (formally known as Gallerie Angel Arts), along with her partner, Reshma Jani, who previously worked in the field of fashion designing.
Based in Mumbai, Trinity Art Impact is an art gallery and creative consultancy service company, which showcases modern, Indian, and contemporary art. The company has undertaken various corporate beautification projects for recognised brands like D’Decor, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and Oberoi Realty. The gallery also conducts events in which it connects art to accessible mediums such as music, fashion, jewellery, etc.
- In 2012, she was awarded a scholarship to study business practices under the Goldman Sachs women entrepreneurship programme at the Indian School of Business.
- On 17 June 2016, she became a director of Loneranger Productions Private Limited, along with Vikram Bhatt, Amar Thakkar, and Vikram’s daughter Krishna Bhatt.
- In 2018, she received the certificate of World Leadership Congress for Femina’s Women Super Achiever Award in Business Practices.
- In 2019, Kotak Mahindra Bank launched special edition debit cards, featuring exclusive artworks by celebrated Indian artist Seema Kohli. The debit cards were curated by Trinity Arts Impact specifically for Kotak Silk customers. The intricate design exhibited feminism, perpetual change, order, strength and fragility, colours and rhythm, melody and exuberance, and myths and legends.
- She attended the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Ambassadors Programme- Reimagining Businesses (2020) via the Indian School of Business.
- Trinity Art Impact installed a public beautification landscape project for the Minister of Environment and Tourism of Mumbai, Aaditya Thackeray, in 2020. The project featured a 28,000 sq ft sculpture garden, along with an eye-catching fountain sculpture that reads “BKC,” at Kalanagar Junction, Mumbai.
- On 31 January 2020, she founded the construction company Mahalaya Consultancy LLP, along with Reshma Jani.
- After dating for three years, Soni and Bhatt tied the knot in a private ceremony amid the Covid-19 lockdown in September 2020. The couple first made acquaintance in 2016. Their secret marriage made headlines on 6 October 2021 when Vikram’s uncle and ace filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt confirmed the news.
- In an interview, Vikram Bhatt revealed that the idea of making their relationship official through marriage came up when his father was hospitalised and the doctor recommended angioplasty for him, which he approved. Thereafter, the couple experienced an epiphany that they should get married to undertake such a prominent decision for the unforeseen future. In an interview, Vikram said,
My father was hospitalised at the time. When the doctor recommended an angioplasty for him, we gave the go-ahead. Then, Shweta asked me, ‘If this happens to either of us, who will take [the call]? A partner doesn’t have any rights.’ We realised that companionship was fine, but we needed a more formal relationship.”
- She is an avid dog lover and a pet dog named Rudy.
|↑2||Papa Pancho Da Dhaba's Facebook|
|↑3||Trinity Art Impact|