Death Date: 19/04/2021
Wife: Anjali Kumari
Age: 33 Years
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Music Director, Actor, and Songwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Lyricist: Nirahua Rickshawwala (2007)
Actor: "Rani Dilbarjani" (2016)
|Date of Birth||1 January 1988 (Friday)|
|Birthplace||Bettiah, West Champaran, Bihar, India|
|Date of Death||19 April 2021 (Monday)|
|Place of Death||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||33 Years|
|Death Cause||COVID-19 Dainik Jagran
Note: On 17 April 2021, he was tested positive for the COVID-19. Later, he was admitted to a private hospital in Gorakhpur, where he died on 19 April 2021 during the treatment.
|Hometown||Bettiah, West Champaran, Bihar, India|
|College/University||University of Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||He had two brothers and one sister.|
|Car Collection||Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shyam Dehati
- Shyam Dehati was an Indian singer, lyricist, music director, actor, and songwriter who predominantly worked in Bhojpuri films.
- He grew up in Bettiah, Bihar.
- While studying in school, he was very good at his studies. Since childhood, he was interested in writing, and in his leisure time, he would often pen down his thoughts. While pursuing his studies, Shyam Dehati worked as a ‘Sikhsha Mitra’ in a Gram Sabha school, and at the same time, he started developing his passion for singing and songwriting.
- Later, he moved to Mumbai along with his wife and children.
- In 2007, Shyma Dehati started his career as a lyricist with the Bhojpuri film ‘Nirahua Rikshawala’ starring Amrapali Dubey and Dinesh Lal Yadav.
- Later, he worked as an actor in the Bhojpuri film “Rani Dilbarjani” alongside Bhojpuri actors Monalisa, Rani Chatterjee, Pakkhi Hegde, Anjana Singh, Archana Singh, Seema Singh, and Amrapali Dubey.
- Shyma Dehati wrote songs for many Bhojpuri stars including Khesari Lal Yadav, Dinesh Lal Yadav, Pawan Singh, Ravi Kishan, and Manoj Tiwari.
- Shyam Dehati was an adventure lover, and he loved horse riding.
- He wrote the maximum number of songs for Khesari Lal Yadav.
- In 2020, amid the COVID-19 pandemic and the nationwide lockdown, he returned to his hometown West Champaran from Mumbai, where he started a cottage industry named ‘Shyam Dehati Foods India Private Limited.’
- On 17 2021, he was tested positive for the COVID-19, and subsequently, he was admitted to a private hospital in Gorakhpur, where he breathed his last on 19 April 2021.
- Many Bhojpuri stars shared their condolence messages on social media including Khesari Lal Yadav who shared a photo of Shyam Dehati on his Twitter handle.