Husband: Saurav Kumar
Age: 33 Years
Marriage Date: 13 March 2019
|Nickname||Item Queen Instagram|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Dancer, Model, Television Presenter, and Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Bhojpuri Film: "Kahan Jaiba Raja Namareea Ladai Ke" (2008)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• In 2008, she received an award for the 'Best Item Girl.
• Seema Singh was honored with the "Dance Queen Award" in 2008 by the Bhojpuri Film Award.
• In 2017, she received "Naari Shakit Award' on the occasion of 'Kajri Mahotsav' in Mumbai.
• Seema Singh was awarded the "Best Item Queen Award" at the Bhojpuri Film Awards in 2016.
|Date of Birth||11 June 1990 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/University||The University of Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, and Swimming|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date|| 29 August 2018
|Marriage Date||13 March 2019
|Husband/Spouse||Saurav Kumar (Businessman, Producer, and Politician)
|Children||She has a son.
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Sister- Reena Singh
|Food||Moong Daal Halwa and Chilli Paneer|
|Bollywood Actor(s)||Salman Khan and Govinda|
|Bollywood Actress(es)||Helen, Madhuri Dixit, and Sridevi|
|Bhojpuri Actor||Dinesh Lal Yadav and Ravi Kishan|
|Car Collection||SUV Hyundai Tucson
Some Lesser Known Facts About Seema Singh
- Seema Singh is an Indian dancer and actress who is known for her work in Bhojpuri films. She has also worked in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Rajasthani, and Bengali films.
- Since childhood, she was interested in dancing and acting. Reportedly, her father didn’t want Seema to work in the entertainment industry, and he wanted her to become a police officer; however, Seema was determined to make a career in acting, and with the support of her mother, she went against her father’s wishes and joined the entertainment industry.
- Seema Singh is called the “Item Girl” of Bhojpuri films. For her unique dance moves, she is often compared with the veteran Bollywood dancer Helen, and she is also called “Helen” of Bhojpuri films and “Dancing Queen.” In an interview, Seema said that she considered Helen as her idol.
- According to Seema, she learned dancing with her sister, and both used to practice together; moreover, they gave many stage performances together. Later, Seema switched her interest to acting and started working in Bhojpuri films.
- Seema Singh is also called the “Sunny Leone” of Bhojpuri films.
- She started her Bhojpuri film career as a dancer in an item song from the Bhojpuri film ‘Kahan Jaib Raja Najariya Ladaike’ (2008).
- Apart from Bojpuri films, she has also appeared as an item dancer in many Rajasthani, Marathi, Hindi, and Gujarati films.
- In 2018, she started a dance academy, Seema Singh Academy, in Patna. The academy gives a platform to budding dancers.
- Seema Singh and her husband, Saurav Kumar, met at the set of ‘Dance Ghamasaan.’ After dating each other for one year, they engaged with each other in 2018, and after seven months of their engagement, they got married to each other in a hotel in Mumbai.
- Seema Singh gives credit to her mother for all her success and achievements in life.
- Seema Singh is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.