|Real Name||Sneha Singh|
|Profession(s)||Dancer, Assistant Choreographer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Hair Colour||Black (Highlighted Blonde)|
|Date of Birth||26 October|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|University||S.N.D.T. Women's law University|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Law|
|Debut||TV: Boogie Woogie|
|Address||403, Om Krupa Apartment, Jankalyan Marg, Lower Kharodi Village, Marve Road, Malad(W)
Mumbai, India 400 095
|Awards/Achievements||• 2013: Won All India Salsa (Professional Couple) Championship at the Goa International Latin Fest
• Featured Live on Indian Premier League (IPL) Finale Match as part of 'Madstyle Salsa' (Trio), broadcasted in 12 different countries all over the world.
• 2014: Won Open Salsa Ladies Solo Championship at Pune International Dance Congress
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Soke Jagdish Singh (Martial Artist)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Sameer Singh
|Favourite Food||Chinese Cuisine|
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Favourite Dance Styles||Bollywood & Latin Salsa|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sneha Singh
- Her father, Soke Jagdish Singh is an international Martial Art Expert.
- At the age of 10, Sneha appeared on Sony TV’s hit reality show ‘Boogie Woogie’.
- She took professional training in Bharat Natyam for 8 years.
- Following her passion for dance, she started teaching dance at the age of 16 in various schools and colleges events.
- At the age of 18, she did her first job as a dance teacher at Bombay Cambridge Gurukul, Mumbai.
- She kept dancing and practising during 5-years of her law degree.
- She has also worked as an assistant choreographer with renowned Bollywood choreographer- Bosco Martis.
- In 2016, she participated in &TV’s dance reality show- ‘So You Think You Can Dance.’
- She was also featured on the dance reality show called ‘Bindass Naach.’
- She has also been part of ‘Madstyle Salsa’ (Trio) on Sony TV’s reality show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.’
- She is trained in Latin dance forms like Salsa, Bachata, Zouk as well as Freestyle dance forms like Hip-hop and Street Jazz.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)