Age: 23 Years
Hometown: Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|An award for Best Reaction/Roasting at the Comeback Pro Content Creator of the Year.
|Date of Birth
|30 September 1999 (Thursday)
|Age (as of 2022)
|Sisoli, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
|Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
|M.G. Public School, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
|Uttaranchal University, Uttarakhand
|B. Sc. (Physics Honours)
|• Received legal notice for defaming a product: Lakshay Chaudhary once received a legal notice from a company for defaming their product in one of his videos. The company accused him of defaming their detergent powder by using it to clean toilets in his video.
• Slammed on social media: In March 2023, he shared a vlog on his YouTube channel, 'Lakshay Chaudhary Vlogs,' in which he filmed his grandfather's funeral and his family mourning. The YouTuber was later heavily slammed by the netizens on social media and called a 'hypocrite' as in the past, he made a roast video on some other content creators, who had made similar videos.The Economic Times
• Criticised for roasting female comedians: In some of his roast videos, Lakshay Chaudhary called female stand-up comedians 'unfunny' for which he was criticised and considered a misogynist and sexist by some viewers. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
"if the female creators are saying such things for a man they call it comedy and if we are doing it then they call us misogynist, sexist and what not." Hindustan Times
|Relationships & More
|In an interview, he revealed that he had a girlfriend when he was studying in 10th standard. However, they broke up after dating each other for 2 years.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lakshay Chaudhary
- Lakshay Chaudhary is an Indian YouTuber known for his reaction/roast videos. In March 2023, he was heavily slammed on social media for posting a vlog of his grandfather’s funeral.
- He was born in a small town named Sisoli. When he was in 4th standard, he shifted to Muzaffarnagar with his family as they have their family business in the city.
- He claimed that he went into depression after his breakup in 2016. He lost his grandfather in the same year.
- In 2017, he started posting funny videos on his YouTube channel ‘Lakshay Chaudhary’ but didn’t get a good response from the viewers.
- In January 2018, he started making reaction/roast videos on which he got numerous views and gained popularity on social media.
- His roast video on MTV Love School, which he made in June 2018, proved to be the breakthrough of his career. The video was shared by the actor Karan Kundra on Instagram, which made Lakshay more famous on the internet. However, the video was later deleted from YouTube for using fake copyrights.
- Lakshay is known for making funny videos based on real facts and social media issues. He raised the issue of harassment of girls on social media in his YouTube video series ‘How to Impress Girls Online’ (2019). In the series, he roasted the people who send lewd and silly messages to unknown girls.
- In 2019, he received a ‘Silver Creator Award’ for surpassing 1,00,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel ‘Lakshay Chaudhary.’
- On 30 September 2020, he received the ‘Gold Creator Award’ for surpassing 10,00,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel ‘Lakshay Chaudhary.’
- In 2020, he created another YouTube channel named ‘Lakshay Chaudhary Vlogs,’ where he started sharing his tour vlogs.
- In December 2020, Lakshay Chaudhary was featured in an episode of the podcast ‘Badmaaash Baatein’ on Spotify.
- Apart from making YouTube videos, he has also tried his hand at stand-up comedy. In March 2023, he performed his first stand-up comedy show.
- In an interview, Lakshay Chaudhary revealed that he got a death threat through an unknown email over making a roast video on TikTok vs YouTube.
- In an interview, he revealed that he was very close to his grandparents.