Sneha Wagh Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Full name||Sneha G Wagh Facebook- Sneha Wagh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV (Marathi): ‘Adhuri Ek Kahani’ (2004) as Shweta
TV (Hindi): Jyoti (2009) as Jyoti Sharma
|Date of Birth||4 October 1987 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||34 Years|
|School||Holy Cross Convent School, Kalyan, Maharashtra|
|College/University||• Birla College, Kalyan, Maharashtra
• London Film Academy, London, England
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor of Science from Birla College, Kalyan, Maharashtra
• Filmmaking Course at London Film Academy, London, England The Times of India Facebook- Sneha Wagh
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Filmi Beat|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Varun Khandelwal (rumoured; actor)
• Faisal Khan (rumoured; actor)
|Marriage Date||• First Marriage: 2006 (divorced in 2008)
• Second Marriage: 29 January 2015 (divorced in 2015)
|Husband/Spouse||First Husband: Avishkar Darvhekar (Marathi Actor)
Second Husband: Anurag Solanki (interior designer)
|Parents||Father- Ganesh Wagh (died in 2021 due to pneumonia and COVID-19 complications)
Mother- Damayanti Wagh
|Siblings||Sister- Krithika Wagh
|Food||Tandoori Chicken and Daal-Rice|
|Street Food||Pani Puri|
|Cuisines||Indian and Chinese|
|Restaurant||Flora near Worli Seaface, Mumbai|
|Film||Hum Saath-Saath Hain (1999)|
|Song(s)||‘Yeh Raaten Yeh Mausam’ from Dilli Ka Thug (1958) and ‘Ishq Bulaava’ from Hasee Toh Phasee (2014)|
|Actress(es)||Waheeda Rehman, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sneha Wagh
- Sneha Wagh is an Indian actor who has mainly worked in Hindi and Marathi TV serials.
- Sneha was born and brought up in Kalyan, Maharashtra.
- She started her career as a model while she was in college.
- When she was 17 years old, she started performing in Marathi theatre plays.
- At the age of 19, she got married to the Marathi actor Avishkar Darvhekar. During an interview, in 2012, she revealed that she was a victim of domestic violence, so she got divorced from Avishkar. She said,
Yes I did, and I didn’t know how to deal with it. I was very young at that time. I was just 19. It was a proper domestic violence case. Frankly, I was never sure whether I should marry again. After 7 years, I somehow made up my mind that I should try settling into matrimony again. It was my sheer bad luck that I chose the wrong man again.”
I did, but I was quite timid. I didn’t have enough power to rule over my head and heart. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know how to face the onslaught and get away from it. I was in pain for a very long time. I needed someone to get me out of it. My parents and one of my close friends came together to help me overcome the trauma. I feel very strongly for women who are victims of wife-beating and cannot come out of this. My weak point has been that I have never been vocal about this which I think I should have been, but anyway today I am finally talking.”
- She married for the second time in 2015, which was almost 7 years after her divorce from her first husband. She tied the knot with the Indian interior designer Anurag Solanki in 2015, but her second marriage did not last long, and within eight months of her marriage, she got separated from her husband. Later, they got divorced. In an interview, while talking about her failed second marriage, she said,
I was very young at the time of my first marriage. After 7 years I remarried but it was my bad luck that I chose the wrong man again. No love, no marriage.. I am not ready for anything. Nothing like that. But yes it didn’t work out, and it didn’t work out at all. I realised that I couldn’t spend the rest of my life with him. I have evolved as a woman. I stand for myself and my thoughts. Today, I am a strong personality. Men find it difficult to handle a woman who has a strong personality.”
I wouldn’t like to go through whatever happened in my personal life all over again. Not anymore for sure. Today, my own happiness comes first to me. I got married for the second time to seek happiness for myself and not for society, neither for my family nor for the public. I wasn’t happy and I rightly decided to be single. No woman should bow down to societal pressures. Let’s stop thinking all the time that ‘Log Kya Kahenge?”
- Sneha Wagh has acted in various Hindi TV serials like ‘Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera’ (2012) as Ratanjeet “Ratan” Sampooran Singh, ‘Sher-e-Punjab: Maharaja Ranjit Singh’ (2017) as Maharani Raj Kaur, ‘Mere Sai’ (2018) as Tulsi, and ‘Chandragupta Maurya’ (2018) as Maharani Moora.
- In 2014, she participated as one of the contestants in the celebrity cricket league ‘Box Cricket League’ in the ‘Jaipur Joshiley’ team.
- She appeared in the Hindi music video ‘Puree Patola,’ which was sung by the Indian singers O’KGC and Tarannum Malik, in 2016.
- She participated as a contestant in the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss Marathi 3’ in 2021, and her first husband, Avishkar Darvhekar, was one of the co-contestants in the show.
- During an interview, when she was asked how she thought of becoming an actor. She replied,
I don’t hurry up with things in life. The acting was like a dream to me and I worked hard to make it a reality. I started with theatre because I wanted to learn acting and I think I still have a long way to go. Therefore I didn’t venture into films directly and decided to have an experience of the small screen. I am quite contented with my slow and steady pace.”
- Sneha is a trained Indian classical dancer, and she wanted to open her own dancing school before making her debut in acting.
- She received “The Noor Awards” conducted by Gemporia and Australian Diamonds in 2018.
- During an interview, she shared her daily workout routine. She said,
I am a foodie and I put on weight easily. But I realised last year that I needed to lose those extra kilos. I took up yoga to achieve weight loss. I do my suryanamaskar and yogasan daily in the morning. I believe in natural therapy.”
- Sneha is a religious person and is an ardent devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- She loves painting and reading books in her leisure time.
- She follows the Kpop music industry and loves listening to Kpop songs.
- She loves cars and owns a white coloured Audi A4 car.
|↑1, ↑3||Facebook- Sneha Wagh|
|↑2||The Times of India|