|Real Name||Srishti Kukreja|
|Famous For||Her website and YouTube Channel Clipko|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|College/University||Mount Carmel College, Bangalore|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in Mass Communication|
|Hobbies||Watching movies, Travelling, Shopping|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Srishti Kukreja
- She has done her B.A. in Mass Communication from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.
- Since her college time, she was interested in scriptwriting, film appreciation and filmmaking.
- Her love for anchoring evolved; while working for a start-up as an anchor.
- In May 2008, she started her journalism career with News9, a Karnataka-English news broadcasting channel; as an Assistant Producer.
- In 2010, she joined NewsX as an Assistant Producer and worked there for one and a half year.
- At NewsX, she anchored morning and evening news show, analysed the news for the viewers live from the newsroom, updating ticker, reporting special events, scripting and producing news packages.
- She took a hiatus from journalism and was back with Asianet News, a Malayalam news channel; as a Consulting Editor in 2016.
- She is the founder of Clipko, a website which provides original life and entertainment videos across India. Srishti has been working on her website since 2012 and has amassed over 14k subscribers on YouTube. The website also provides video content to Yahoo.
- She has reflected a very jolly nature of herself through her videos and has also interviewed many celebrities. Here’s a video showcasing Srishti’s exclusive style of interviewing:
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡