Srishti Singh Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Some Lesser Known Facts About Srishti Singh
- Srishti Singh is an Indian actress who played the role of Roshni in the Hindi-language television series Chashni (2023) on StarPlus.
- Srishti migrates between India and Doha, Qatar.
- She has participated in several beauty pageants.
- She appeared in a print commercial for clothing for a fashion label in 2015.
- Srishti was asked in an interview what types of individuals she would avoid if people were food. She laughed and replied, “Spicy.”
- Srishti claims Moglai and Japanese as her favourite cuisines.
- In an interview, while talking about her experience on the show Chashni, Srishti said that it was both fun and challenging. She further said,
It is my debut show, my first daily soap. It is a learning experience for me, it is a fun experience but at the same time challenging as well. My character goes through a major shift from being a sister to a mother-in-law. I think this is going to be for the very first time that the audience will witness a totally different and spicy concept with Chashni.”
- In an interview, Srishti said that she was initially apprehensive to play a mother-in-law in the show Chashni (2023), but after reading the script, she agreed to do the part.
When I was informed about the character of a mother-in-law, I was shocked but later when I comprehended the plot, it became easy for me to get into the character.”
In an interview, Srishti said that she loved exercising, and drinks coconut water first thing in the morning to stay healthy. She eats fruit and salads as well. She also eats meat and other non-vegetarian foods.
- Srishti consumes alcoholic beverages on various occasions.