|Profession(s)||Travel blogger, Photographer, YouTuber|
|Famous For||Her solo YouTube travel videos|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||YouTube: Pondicherry Vlog (2017)|
|Date of Birth||29 March 1993 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|School||She did her schooling from 9 different schools in different cities across India.|
|College/University||Delhi Technological University|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech in Electrical Engineering (2012-2016) LinkedIn|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Photography, Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Pramod Khanijow (a retired Indian Army personnel)
Mother- Poonam Khanijow
Sister- Twesha Khanijow (Yoga Instructor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tanya Khanijow
- Tanya Khanijow is an Indian YouTuber, travel blogger, and a photographer.
- She loved to travel since her college days and often went on trips with her college friends.
- After completing her graduation, she joined an advertising firm in Delhi as a business analyst.
- Tanya used to plan at least one trip a month while she was working as a business analyst.
- Once, she tried to shoot a video on her mobile phone while she was on her trip to Pondicherry and uploaded it on YouTube. The video received a great response.
- Tanya then decided to leave her corporate job (after working there for around one and a half years) and work as a travel blogger.
- She has made many travel videos while on her trips in India and abroad and uploaded them on her YouTube channel named Tanya Khanijow.
- Tanya loves cats and owns a pet cat.
- As of 2021, she has more than 550k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- Once, while sharing her experience about travel blogging, Tanya said,
The desire to travel has always been there, but the craving for making videos and sharing those on YouTube became a natural development a few years later as I started going on more trips and felt it would be great to share my travel hacks and stories with the world. I recommend personal safety over anything, even if that means spending a little extra than usual at times. Travelling solo can teach you to be a better individual, become sociable, teach life hacks and make you more acceptable and responsible towards all cultures and folks. It’s a very inspirational experience, so it is important to make sure that you take care of yourself to experience it all.”